[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, that was pretty wild.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: large_dont_breathe.jpg (35KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
large_dont_breathe.jpg
35KB, 400x593px
Well, that was pretty wild.
>>
>>86152091
too bad he didn't stick the filler up her puss
>>
>>86152162
Never thought I'd see the bad guy from Avatar get a Turkey baster full of cum shoved down his throat.
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-09_20-01-15.png (303KB, 738x302px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-09_20-01-15.png
303KB, 738x302px
>>86152937
In the original ending he impregnates her and chases after her, they show him at the train station
>>
>>86153350
Did original version got realised/leaked? Did he catch her?
>>
>>86153462
>Did original version got realised/leaked? Did he catch her?
the ending is him walking through the train station, they filmed that scene but then decided not to go with it after studio rejected it probably
>>
>>86153536
>they filmed that scene but then decided not to go with it after studio rejected it probably

Good. Would've been fucking lame.
>>
>never shoves the turkey baster in her pussy all the way inside and shows a scene of the cum shooting inside her
dropped 1/10 shit movie
>>
>>86153350
How the fuck can a blind man chase someone in a public place with all that noise?
>>
>>86153901
He never forgot the smell of dat bad poosi.
>>
>>86152091
Just finished watching it 5 min ago anon
nice timeing

I was rather impressed,
you rather often in these types of horror survial films think for yourself "hmm what I would do in this situation?"
>>
I read on imdb that in the original planned endning. She wouldnt escape. But the police would arrive but fail to find the door leading into her cell.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.