[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we can all agree that the punisher was the best part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I think we can all agree that the punisher was the best part of both seasons of daredevil
>>
definitely, Shane played Punisher perfect. I wish he would have gotten his own movie or maybe his own show.
>>
>>86151580
he wasn't even in season 1
>>86152947
He is getting his own show
>>
He wasn't in Season 1 dingus
>>
>>86153152
>>86154945
But he was still better than anything in season 1. Especially froggys terrible acting. God damn.
>>
>>86151580
Too bad, thematically, he's as far removed from the Netflix Marvel, as the Netflix Marvel is from the MCU.

In short, he's too good for capeshit.
>>
>>86155098
His scenes were a lot different from the rest of the show. I have a good feeling his show will end up good, maybe it'll get them to explore different avenues.
>>
i hope they go full warzone with him but they'll probably have him end up sucking the jizz out of some niggers decaying cock so he can preserve it and put the dead niggers cum in his daughters vagina to breed more niggers you just know this is what disney wants and i'm tired of it
>>
The tone of Daredevil is very jarring. In one scene, Castle is shooting drug dealers. Next scene magic, immortal ninjas climb up the side of a hospital.
>>
>>86155337
I read this entire post
>>
>>86155942
I agree. It's like Iron Man 2 in that regard. Trying to be it's own thing but also act as the setup to the big team up.
>>
>>86151580
Agreed.
>>
>>86151580
I'm gonna take you using a picture of the figure as a sign that I should pre-order it.

Thanks, OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.