[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herr Starr aprociation thread the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3634.jpg (657KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3634.jpg
657KB, 1400x700px
So anyone here watch preacher?
Can we have a Herr Starr apriciation thread?
>>
he's hardly even in it though senpai
>>
File: IMG_3635.jpg (15KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3635.jpg
15KB, 187x270px
>>86151077
I read the comic and the actors preformance instantly sold it for me I love him and want him more
>>
>>86151077
But every moment he was in was gold.

Was I the only one cracking up at arse face's super hell?
>>
>>86151435
I thought it was hilarious too

I think arse face was a pretty good choice aswell and I like the way his charecter is going even though it is diffrent than the comics. Probably because Garth Enis is still got a big role in writing it
>>
>>86150894
Imagine how good this show would be if half the screentime wasn't wasted on Tulip's retarded bullshit. Drags a potential 9/10 down to a 4/10.
>>
>>86151782
I do think tulips bs is realy letting the show down
There was like three episodes waged on her shitty husband who died imidealty after wards

I'm also sad max amc doing the show as it means they cat get away with anything, can't even say "fuck"
>>
>crazy world with crazy shit like Genesis, Odin Quincannon, Cassidy, Angelville, The Saint of Killers, The Grail, etc.
>waste like half the season on Tulip's DEEP DARK SECRET that... she was married to some dude at some point
I know this is AMC's fault, too. They nickel and dime The Walking Dead to the point that the show is unwatchable because the writers have to make the budget last. I like Preacher, but it's pretty much missed its chance at making a good first impression at this point and it wouldn't be surprising if the ratings dip to the point of cancellation. God damn shame and again, just like The Walking Dead, it probably could've been avoided if HBO picked it up when it was being shopped around to them.
>>
>>86152478
True the first season is similar to the farm season of the walking dead
I've come to accept the show will never reach its full potential
>>
>>86151435
>>86151702
>I told you I'd come for you
Kek
>>
>>86150894
love this show
>>
>>86150894
>So anyone here watch preacher?
No, that show is fucking awful. Second season is worse than the first.
>>
Jessie and Cassidy eventually turn on each other and fight to the death.

Cassidy is returned to life as a normal human being.

Tulip gets killed but is resurrected.

Turns out that the Saint of Killers is also the new Angel of Death.

The Saint kills Jessie, but not before Jessie tricks 'god' into returning to heaven.

The Saint arrives in heaven before Jessie and kills all the angels.

When 'god' arrives back in heaven the saint is waiting for him.

'god' asks the saint what he wants and he says "to rest" and then the saint kills 'god'

THE END
>>
>>86154626
Probably won't go down exactly like that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.