[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl I matched with on tinder said she liked Rick and Morty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1463933571-0.jpg (97KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463933571-0.jpg
97KB, 600x900px
Has your knowledge of film/tv ever gotten you laid, /tv/? Share your stories! Here's mine:

>Morty: Geez, rick, what happened?

>Rick: Morty.. I... I don't know morty. Let me do some scans, morty. We'll figure this all out morty.

>Morty: there isn't any three dimensional space, and I am pretty sure the walls are waving.

>Rick: THAT'S IT, MORTY, WAVES. BRAINWAVES. We've entered some kind of alternate universe that exists as a dating proposal to a girl on the internet.

>Morty: Gee, how's that going Rick?

>Rick: So far so good Morty, but there's trouble on the horizon.

>Morty: What is it, Rick?

>Rick: It's fear and judgement Morty. Fear and judgement! It's what keeps people from their universe from connecting with each other.

>Morty: Oh wow, rick.. I mean... that's pretty sad. Cant they just like listen to music or something.

>Rick: No Morty you're missing the point. In our universe, C beta c minor, the internet was never invented, and so people would actually go out and spend time with each other.. Morty.. Everything was great.. Everything's really rad... But in this universe, people are all controlled by their phones and the television, and no-one trusts anyone.

>Morty: Oh gee.. w.. well how are we gonna stop it rick? I mean, that seems like some pretty crazy stuff.

>Rick: See this, morty.. This device is called a conversation. The only means by which one person can truly understand another person. The only way for people to really get to know each other. I'm gonna point it at her fear and judgement.. AND IT'LL ALL BLOW UP MORTY. All the fear... All the judgement... just gone away.. blown to smithereens morty...

>Morty: gee

>Rick: Exactly, Morty... If my calculations are wrong, the dating proposal won't work, Morty... They won't meet. They won't ever talk. They'll just remain strangers who never knew each other Morty. Who never shared their story. He'll go on his life, and she'll go on with her life. Real boring stuff, Morty.
>>
>Morty: Wow, rick, that sounds terrible. How can we stop it?

>Rick: I'm going to try to activate the part of her brain that decides to message a person back when they get a message. If this all works out, it'll start a conversation which causes a chain reaction that keeps this universe from collapsing. Then we can escape.

>Morty: great thinking, rick. But what if she doesn't?

>Rick: Then god help us.

>Her: ...

>That was simply amazing ....

>Me

>Morty: I think it's working, Rick.
>>
catch the new episode of rick and morty streaming live this sunday on ANKHSTREAM faggot
>>
MY DEAR G-D,
did she touch your PICKE RICK??????
>>
>>86149317
>>86149346
DAMN OP!
i need to try that!!!
it also serves as a stupid people filter, because only girls with a really high IQ would understand the deep and meaningful rick and morty humor
>>
cat hiss penis
>>
>reddit and memey
kys
>>
>>86149406
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU advertise a chill streaming site with a comfy chat that has no country blocks and no adverts of any kind
>>
Nigga i aint reading your long ass made up story. Everybody knows youve never spoken to a woman.
>>
>>86149317
No because I only like obscure art house films and hate most television
>>
>>86149578
read it or pay the ultimate price
>>
>>86149317
I bet if you actually tried that on a woman no matter how much she liked Rick & Morty her vagina would dry up faster than the dunes of Venus.
>>
>>86149603
>read it
>readit
>readdit
>reddit
get the FUCK out
>>
File: 1500062881776.jpg (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500062881776.jpg
105KB, 800x800px
>>86149603
>>
>>86149440
It would work as a people filter because if a girl doesn't immediately block you after sending that to her then there's no way your further autism would scare her off
>>
File: Untitled.png (344KB, 556x364px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
344KB, 556x364px
Ya just got ricked son
>>
File: didnt read.gif (2MB, 350x170px) Image search: [Google]
didnt read.gif
2MB, 350x170px
>>86149317
>>86149346
>>
>>86150016
SORRY FOR PICKLE RICKING
>>
>>86149317
I met my bull in just the same manner, my gf loves that he loves RnM, Fr*kin epic!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.