[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (381KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381KB, 970x545px
>having anything besides San Junipero as your top episode

Lel
>>
>>86147345
It's the best one.

That soilder one, and the stupid pedo one are the worst
>>
>>86147345
White Christmas is my top.
>>
>>86147345
1. Entire history of you
2. San Junipero
3. White Christmas
>>
>>86147541
White Christmas is the best hands down.
>>
National Anthem is clearly the best followed by White Christmas.
>>
>>86147589
Entire History of You is such overrated shit. A bunch of rich, rich, rich assholes nobody can relate to have relationship problems and I'm expected to care about their multimillion dollar apartment spoiled life.
>>
>>86147466
>the stupid pedo one

Got a bit scared did ya?
>>
The pleb episode
>>
>>
>>86147541
This, white christmas
>>
>black mirror but american
>suddendly no more sad endings

fuck americans
>>
>>86147541
>>86147589
>>86147660
>>86147747
>>86147954
I somehow managed to miss only one episode of Black Mirror and it is White Christmas. Just now starting it.
>>
File: p4SOUTx.png (218KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
p4SOUTx.png
218KB, 624x352px
ANYONE
>>
>>86147994
As if every episode had sad endings. National Anthem ends with the princess being safe and her still having her finger.

the shitty Merits episode ends with the negro getting his own podcast and a fancy apartment.
it's not all depressing garbage.
>>
>>86148065
>prime minister's wife hates his guts
>not sad ending

sure
>>
>>86147466
Pedo one was great. Soldier one was shite.
>>
>>86148031
it's amazing, enjoy
>>
>>86148090
I thought she always did in the first place.
I mean clearly if she's not able to move on from it but the whole country is the problem is her.
>>
KIDS KENNY
>>
Friendly remidner that 13 Million Merits is the patrician's episode
>>
>watching White Christmas
>that part where the protagonists turns around the little girl for the first time and sees her face

DAYYYUUUMMMMMMM !!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.