[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should we expect the next trailer? MNF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1897.jpg (241KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1897.jpg
241KB, 900x1200px
When should we expect the next trailer? MNF?
>>
>>86143066

A black guy's sweaty face abruptly POPS on screen, it pans to the right with large orchestral tones. It forces a gravitas that STARWARS is back.

Cue cut to black*
>>
File: IMG_1911.jpg (47KB, 669x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1911.jpg
47KB, 669x446px
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (264KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
264KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: IMG_1912.jpg (43KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1912.jpg
43KB, 851x315px
>>
File: Unknown-5.jpg (11KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-5.jpg
11KB, 265x190px
>>86143066
3,2,3,4-4,2,3 AND These men are PAWNS! I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads. Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! They were just a couple of songwriters, who came to Ishtar, to break into show business. Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him is he blind?! Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they wind up on everyone's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally we have guns pointed at your back. No don't put your hands up you idiot! Oh little darlin'. My little darlin'. I can't believe these men may control the fate of the Middle East. Oh where, ar-are you? Do it! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! This is unbelievable. HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA Kno-ow well-a. That my love-a Are the two American messengers of god dead yet? Is this the oasis? Does this look like an oasis to you? Yeah look at the birds! Are those vultures? YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH Wa-as just fo-or you He's aiming at us! Would you stop being paranoid! Run smuck, they're trying to kill us! Warren Beatty. Dustin Hoffman. Isabelle Adjani. Your girl? How did she get to be your girl? ONLY YOU! I think they're wonderful! Ishtar: Written and directed by Elaine May Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is some of our best work!
>>
File: FaceApp_1502305812593.jpg (224KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1502305812593.jpg
224KB, 1280x1280px
literally 0 hype for this movie
>>
>>86143599
3,2,3,4-4,2,3 AND These men are PAWNS! I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads. Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! They were just a couple of songwriters, who came to Ishtar, to break into show business. Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him is he blind?! Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they wind up on everyone's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally we have guns pointed at your back. No don't put your hands up you idiot! Oh little darlin'. My little darlin'. I can't believe these men may control the fate of the Middle East. Oh where, ar-are you? Do it! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! This is unbelievable. HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA Kno-ow well-a. That my love-a Are the two American messengers of god dead yet? Is this the oasis? Does this look like an oasis to you? Yeah look at the birds! Are those vultures? YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH Wa-as just fo-or you He's aiming at us! Would you stop being paranoid! Run smuck, they're trying to kill us! Warren Beatty. Dustin Hoffman. Isabelle Adjani. Your girl? How did she get to be your girl? ONLY YOU! I think they're wonderful! Ishtar: Written and directed by Elaine May Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is some of our best work!
>>
File: dBusEU4.jpg (2MB, 4567x3045px) Image search: [Google]
dBusEU4.jpg
2MB, 4567x3045px
Was she cast to appease the Chinese market? Also are there Asians in the SW universe?
>>
>>86143943
>appealing to Chinese by casting an ugly Asian
>>
>>86144004

She's probably a 8/10 in China
>>
>>86143066
Who the fuck cares about this shit? Go lynch yourself.
>>
File: pablo.png (194KB, 570x576px) Image search: [Google]
pablo.png
194KB, 570x576px
>>86143943
>That hairstyle
>>
>>86143943

Uhhh who's the fat Asian chick?
>>
>>86144115
>>86143066
>>86143943
>>86143066
>>
>>86144828
Ishtar > Star Wars
>>
>>86143066
Who cares can you stop posting about star wars here faggot?
>>
>>86143066
next trailer Sept. 25 Dallas@Zona.
>>
>>86143275
love that off-road cycle armor on the back, so high budget
>>
>>86145101
It's already here you fagot
https://youtu.be/-24Yj-CVspM
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.