[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many Scientologists in Hollywood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Why are there so many Scientologists in Hollywood?
>>
Because it preys on people who are too rich to have any remaining purpose in life.
>>
>>86143056
fpbp~~~~
>>
>>86142991
they target young actors because they've typically moved to cali

thus they often have few friends and family to pull them out when they realise they're in a cult
>>
Because you have the allure of the Celebrity Center and you add in the tourism of the Sunset and Hollywood Blvd., and it's a prime recruitment area.

I live in L.A. and I can tell you 95% of people are star fuckers, and so easily impressed by that shit. Several times when I have bought cars or go into a shop, the salesman or associate will try to impress you with the fact that Celebrity X was just there and looked at the same car you're looking at.

Watched a documentary on Scientology and was shocked to learn that there are maybe 100,000 members worldwide, you would think it was 10s of millions the way they go on.
>>
>>86143056
Scientolgy treats celebs differently. They get fawned over and lavished with special treatment. They usually pay for nothing. This turns them into emotionally-invested spokespeople.
>>
I live in Florida in the same city as the Scientology headquarters. These guys legit run the city, they're everywhere in their uniforms walking around. It's pretty cool actually.
>>
that's a nice body. too bad about the mind though.
>>
>>86143194
Yeah it's dying out because the scam doesn't work in the age of the internet when you can just go home and google it after someone tries to recruit you.

The largest growth sector for Scientology now is children born into it. They're recruitment numbers are in the toilet.

>>86143303
Celebrity women are all like this, anon. They believe whatever kooky bullshit circumstance exposes them too.
>>
>>86142991
>>86143056
>>86143190
>>86143194
>>86143207
>>86143261
>>86143303
>>86143362

scientology = money laundering
>>
>>86142991
same way christians always get a lot of christians in poor areas, they go and recruit them fairly actively.
>>
>>86142991
Judaism for goyim
>>
>>86142991
Hollywood is to Scientology what Utah is to Mormons
>>
why is her hand so big
>>
>>86143707
The better to hold you with.
>>
>>86143362
You'd think the CoS would be Googlebombing apologetics-like websites to defend their beliefs like evangelicals do.
>>
>>86142991
Why are there so many Muslims in Arabia?
>>
>>86142991
they have a big church there
>>
>>86142991
>Why are there so many uneducated morons who think they possess some kind of super secret special knowledge in Hollywood?
Gee I wonder, why would rich "entertainers" who are adored by many for literally pretending to be people they're not, fall for such ridiculous nonsense?
>>
>>86142991
It's the decoy conspiracy (((they))) will jettison if people start closing in on the truth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.