[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's your popcorn big guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1502293769578.jpg (42KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
1502293769578.jpg
42KB, 300x397px
Here's your popcorn big guy
>>
But its for you
>>
>not rest in piss
fuckin nigger lovers
>>
w-what happened to Robert?
>>
>>86141251
Tragic plane crash. He didn't fly so good.
>>
>>86141161
That's a big tub
>>
>>86141161
Hey, I actually enjoy the robert meme. Don't you dare try to use it to make your stale "CIA guy" meme fresh. You're riding off of a superior meme's popularity.
>>
Being served by a white man who is older than me makes me uncomfortable. Pizza delivery is the worst.
>>
If I butter that up will you buy?
>>
>>86141161
No charge for you.
>>
>>86141409
It would be extremely tasty
>>
lel, ok, baneposting thread, right? another off-topic thread trying to disguise itself as film and television related? Fucking losers, same shit every day.

I own my own business and we have partners and affiliates the country over, some of who have revenue close to $1B US. Yes, that's one billion. One of our partners is that big.

Have fun being loser as fuck people who talk big on the Net, except for the one guy who seemed to be around my age.... Like these people come on here who are like 21 and think because they can buy a $15k car off a lot and a decent apartment, they can hang with the big boys.

You know, it doesn't actually matter I learned. I got into big business when I was about 21-22 and I thought I was a bad ass and I definitely acted like it. There are a lot of people around the world who don't even EAT everyday because there's no food. It doesn't make you actually great even if you got the dough. Maybe when you get 30-35, you'll realize even having DECENT living in a first-world country is better than many people in the world.

Get a fucking life. I also learned that life will fuck you up if you are too heady. Believe you are the greatest too long without having respect. Life will fuck you and show you you aren't shit. Get some fucking respect.
>>
File: 1475967459624.jpg (31KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475967459624.jpg
31KB, 380x380px
>>86141767
>being this much of a hothead
>>
>>86141251
he got shot before being thrown off an airplane
>>
>>86141767
Is this loss?
>>
>>86141767
Post your bank information then, faget.
>>
>>86141161
Robert no ;_;
>>
File: 1407597290594.jpg (61KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
1407597290594.jpg
61KB, 500x572px
>>86141251
Anon, it's me! Robert!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.