[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has there never been a high budget movie about Genesis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (93KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
93KB, 1000x500px
>explore phil collins vs peter gabriel drama
>full tracks played throughout, including supper's ready
>actors reenact live shows, playing all their instruments authentically with lots of closeups
Why? They did the gay Dylan documentary that focused on the drama of him playing (lol) electric guitar. This has potential.
>>
>>86140694
PG > PC

But Phil Collins had some great songs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rjkNjkOAXc
>>
>>86140694
>They did the gay Dylan documentary that focused on the drama of him playing (lol) electric guitar.
You realized he was booed off the stage for playing electric guitar right?
>>
>>86140694
hmm i guess people didn't want to spend their life working on something that in the long run wouldn't matter anyway. Put all that work into a genesis movie only to figure out we're all going to die anyway?? not for me.
>>
>>86140774
You realize who gives a shit what some boomer degenerates thought about an artist no one remembers 60 years later?

>>86140751
Phil was the more likeable frontman IMO. I also think they were going to move away from prog rock regardless. Gabriel didn't write the songs. Banks did.
>>
>>86141440
>about an artist no one remembers 60 years later?
You are legitimately fucking retarded.
>>
>>86141473
No, that would be Dylan. His music aged poorly. His lyrics are cringe. He never achieved anything literary with them. He was simply allegedly more interesting than other musicians, which is winning the special olympics.

Let it go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g
>>
For all you no-tastes out there, let Phil and co. take you on a literally magical journey of musical genius and texture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJa9gEUa0To
>>
>>86141544
>No, that would be Dylan.
No that would be you. Dylan is so important he literally changed the way music was made forever. Did you know singers didn't write their own songs before him? I guess not, because you are a fucking retard and Phil Collins/ Peter Gabriel would agree with me.
>>
>>86141544
>He was simply allegedly more interesting than other musicians
(((nepotism))) actually
>>
>YOU'RE TAKING AWAY MY LAST CHAAAAAAAANCE
>>
>>86141719
He changed nothing. Buddy Holly was the one you were thinking of re: singers writing their own songs. Nice disinfo.

Otherwise Dylan was derivative with everything other than his lyrics. Generic rock and folk wow much change.
>>
>>86141793
>Generic rock and folk wow much change.
Nice meme. I did forget about Buddy Holly, excuse me.
>>
>>86141947
>>86141719
The best things Dylan did were sticking it to the leftist kikes who used popular music as propaganda, and converting to Christianity, further enraging the encroaching Jewish establishment.

No one remembers him for this, but his low key right wing turn is his true contribution to the world.
>>
>phil collin's band
>>
>>86140694
THERE'S TOO MANY MEN
>>
File: phil the shill.jpg (281KB, 1193x894px) Image search: [Google]
phil the shill.jpg
281KB, 1193x894px
>>86140694
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>86140871
based
>>
>>86140694
because genisis is a nerdy band and not popular enough for a big budget
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.