[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times do you think he raped Rita?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: MPW-25048.jpg (48KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
MPW-25048.jpg
48KB, 500x773px
How many times do you think he raped Rita?
>>
None. He would have been too scared to do it in case the one time he did it the day stopped repeating
>>
File: brandzdz.png (195KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
brandzdz.png
195KB, 400x300px
>>86137982
Ask Bran
>>
>catched
>>
imagine living the rest of your life with a woman knowing that in a temporal distortion you raped her thousands of times in gradually more horrific ways
>>
>>86138010
He was willing to commit countless felonies and suicides but he was scared to rape someone?
>>
>>86138016
green seers cant see events that arent near weirwood trees, but whatever i guess bran is just magical space jesus now
>>
Not as many times as he raped that homeless guy.
>>
>>86138135
There were weirwoods near the tower of joy?
>>
>>86138041
are you kidding, the first thing he did after the movie was dump her body in a ditch and disappear forever
>>
>>86138190
i guess. they represent the old gods and religion and seem to be everywhere important, but there are a few places they specifically say are cut down. i cant remember
>>
>>86137982
Not enough
>>
>>86138083
Most people would take suicide over living with the consequences of a sex crime
>>
>>86138083
Rape is the worst crime imaginable, anon. Even murder pales in how heinous a crime it is.
>>
>>86137982
>caughted
>>
>>86138984
That's good because you're getting murdered.
>>
>>86138960
Funny how many rape """"victims"""" choose life.
>>
>>86137982
well the first time he had sex with her they woke up together & it was the next day
>>
>>86139419
Betting on this one.
The whole loop hinged on him fucking her, not making her fall in love with him.
>>
>>86139045
wat
I was talking about the perpetrators you tit
You get treated like shit in jail if you're in for rape
>>
>>86139866
Find me statistics that say most sex offenders commit suicide.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.