[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Breaking Bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 770x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 770x387px
> Breaking Bad
>>
>>86137255
Ozark > Breaking Bad

At least in Ozark we don't have to put up with the insufferable cunt Skylar and her retarded son.
>>
>>86137397

Do they ever explain why he became a criminal?
It seems so out of character.
>>
Breaking Bad for people with ADH that don't care about visuals or writing in TV and who haven't seen Breaking Bad
>>
File: brutalized.jpg (265KB, 570x689px) Image search: [Google]
brutalized.jpg
265KB, 570x689px
>>86137397
>>86137526
>>
>>86137526
There is a flashback episode.

Similar motivations to Walter. He wants to be more than just a beta paper pusher for the security of his family, and because of personal insecurity.

Basically a mid-life crisis. It's a good story to tell, because many men that age are watching.
>>
>>86137397
I hope that was your first attempt at trolling because you got rekt so fast.
>>86137526
>>
I have to agree. Just finished it and thought it was sweet. I like how there are pretty much little to no secrets throughout the whole season. Everyone finds out everything. Plus Jason Basedman
>>
>>86137677
Go fuck yourself.

I'll take the cheating whore over Skylar's horse face. At least the cheating whore is useful.
>>
>>86137555
Bravo Vince bravo
>>
why is this show being shilled by normalfags everywhere? it is shit.

if someone can explain why it is good then I might like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 710x473px
>>86137945
>calls me a normal fag
>tfw my lil dog licks up all the peanut butter from my balls as I read your reply
>>
>>86137945
it's blatantly being marketed on here

the op's are so weird compared to normal tv posts
>>
>>86138094
Go away Hulu paid ad-attacker. Stop bringing your internet war here.
>>
How would you have handled the Aunt Carlotta problem?
>>
honestly it's more like a justified/breaking bad mashup than a ripoff of bb
>>86138155
lmao I'm paid by seeso
>>
>>86137816
I agree Skylar was the most annoying character ever but as with everything in Breaking Bad, but that personality saved her family in the end so it served a purpose.

I enjoyed Ozark but it was not on the level of breaking bad.

>Shit we are all going to die
>Gun to the head, i'm 100% dead
>Whoops, I forgot to tell you about my big plan
>Everything is ok now
You can get away with that kind of thing to get the show going but to do it multiple times is lazy.
Marty just seemed like a guy that could only produce results when under pressure and when it's almost too late. He could have saved his coworkers and his toenails if he was more forward with plans ffs.
>>
>>86138402
The move wasn't gonna be Marty's future next day plan it was a Blackburner thing. But he improvised it right at deaths door.... I you pay attention while watching television or do you just have the IQ of an Ridley Scott Direct crew member ?
>>
>>86138532
And I said ti was fine at the start but not for it to happen again.
So you clearly do no pay attention
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.