[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why weren't any of the guards at the mansion wearing body armour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

why weren't any of the guards at the mansion wearing body armour
>>
i liked the part when the femwhore got btfo and had nothing to say
>>
>>86136287
I too am incredibly insecure and enjoy seeing women get hurt.
>>
>>86136320
shut the fuck you roastie ass bitch
>>
emily blunt used up all the plot armor so they had to go with the next best thing
>>
>>86136354
BTFO
>>
You ever wore body armour before? Its heavy, uncomfortable and hard to move in.
>>
>>86136435
what about those bulletproof suits
>>
>>86136500
Nothing is bullet proof and i wouldn't know I only ever wore what is in the OP, at least 90% similar anyway.
>>
>mexican brad pitt pulls the car driver over
>commandeers the vehicle
>before he drives away he says "This truly is a sick car, yo"

bravo french Canadian Nolan
>>
>>86136361
underrated
>>
>>86136320
Agreed, all alpha males care deeply for every woman on this planet and believe that they should be coddled and treated like children despite arrogantly being told on a near day to day basis that they are equally capable
>>
Because thugs don't usually do that. They're aggressive killers who don't contemplate on the idea of someone shooting back at them.
>>
>>86136552
t. Airsofter
>>
because Sickar Rio could snap to headshots at will from 30 meters
>>
>wife's boss turn around and sees him
>immediately knows what's up

kinda feelsy
its like she anticipated something like this to happen for a long time and already figured out long ago that if someone managed to come that close then it'd be over
>>
>>86137432
i mean boss' wife
>>
>>86136137
Kevlar is pretty uncomfortable to wear all day every day.
>>
>>86137470
I wonder if the boss' wife's sons knew what was coming
>>
>>86136137
Because they dont expect to get shot at their "safe" place.
>>
when is that godamn Soldado gonna come out
>>
>>86136721
based underrated post poster
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.