[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plinkett was wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: ghostkino.png (776KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
ghostkino.png
776KB, 800x460px
plinkett was wrong
>>
>>86135498
It's not a great movie but yea it's really far from the worst.
>>
>>86135498
>>86135616
I should have capped my post the other day where I said I knew that once this Plinkett review dropped, /tv/ wouldn't be able to help themselves in being contrarian and now trying to defend Ghostbusters.

You are predictable and autistic.
>>
>>86135498
Your right he was wrong, Leslie is so horrifically ugly it was impossible to find her funny and normal.
>>
>>86135668
it was just a prank
>>
File: 1411216704594.gif (782KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1411216704594.gif
782KB, 180x200px
This is where contrarianism begins
>>
This movie was trash, there's really no way of defending it. And despite what mike said the actresses were actually really bad, especially kate mckinnon. Since when is 3-4 women talking in eachothers mouths humour?
>>
Yeah, he was. Spy was also shit.
>>
>>kate mckinnon

Are they still pushing her? For a while it seemed like she was in every movie that come out.
>>
he didn't even mention the fact that there obviously was supposed to be a giant dance scene in the end with all the possessed people, but audiences reacted so negatively to it they cut it completely. Instead all the people were just standing in a dance pose for 10 minutes in the background.
>>
This video was an arduous task to get through. Not because of Plinkett or the points he was making, but because the movie itself was so fucking god-awful and cringeworthy. Just watching five seconds of any clip of it was almost too much for me to handle. Fuck Sony and everyone involved in this failed abortion. Hell, even a real abortion is funnier than Ghostbusters 2016.
>>
>>86135880
Name 2 other movies she was in recently
>>
>>86135914
The office party and Masterminds. Which also sucks. The problem is how comedy movies are done today.
>>
they should have done it as a sequel instead of a "reboot".

2 women get out of work and after a night of heavy drinking decide to open a ghostbusters' franchise. they pick up the only scientist of the group. after she was fired from a local community college for doing something too dangerous in a lab session and it went viral on youtube. Token Black is picked up because she was the only one at the job fair to come to their booth.

tina faye script doctors.

i just fixed the movie.
>>
>>86135893
Not only that. They took that cut footage of the dance number and put it in the ending credits, making everything even more confusing.
>>
>>86136141
really? I didn't watch the credits, I had enough horror for one night
>>
>>86136058
Either that, or they try to register the name Ghostbusters, but find out it's already taken. Trying to track down the owners of the name, they find an old, dilapidated firestation...
>>
>>86136058
there's no expert on the paranormal in the group, so how would they have the technology?
>>
>>86136058
>>86136237

Doesn't matter if it's a real sequel or reboot or whatever. Plinkett already pointed out the problem is Paul Fag flooding the movie with horrible improv.
>>
>>86136166
Yup. I happened to watch it on a bus ride back home for the holidays. It was such a boring movie. Not even cringe worthy, just boring. Nothing was funny, the effects didn't wow me and that stupid 3D shit going over the black bars for the widescreen version was distracting.

>>86136237
If it were a sequel, the name Ghostbusters would probably be well known due to the two huge events they were part of that clearly would have made international news. Even in the first movie during the montage, it showed them getting media publicity.

All they had to do was have them get the franchise, get the parts to assemble their stuff, but throw in a twist that whatever they're dealing with is resistant to the proton packs and they gotta do something with the tech to make it work for them.
>>
>>86136285
>decide to open a ghostbusters' franchise
That usually means that in addition to paying to work under the Ghostbuster name, they also pay for certain equipment (namely proton packs and traps) and instructions/training on the equipment/business.
>>
>>86135954
Didn't Rough Night also just come out.
>>
I enjoyed this movie. You guys just didn't give it a fair chance.
Sit down, watch it and I guarantee you'll like it.
>>
File: 1497306050376.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497306050376.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>Ghostbusters 2016 is now /tv/-approved
colour me surprised, you contrarian cunts
>>
>>86135616
>ye it wasn't that bad haha im so contrarian
It was nigh unwatchable, review or no review.
>>
>>86135824
>women talking in eachothers mouths
Wait, how does that work? That sounds kind of hot, brosef
>>
>>86136480
>implying it's not just all the reddit migrants
>>
>>86136360
>All they had to do was have them get the franchise, get the parts to assemble their stuff, but throw in a twist that whatever they're dealing with is resistant to the proton packs and they gotta do something with the tech to make it work for them.
That wouldn't have changed anything of what was wrong with the movie. Like ampf said, you can't take the ghostbusters and turn it into half a Judd Apatow comedy and half an action flick.
>>
>>86136575
I don't think even reddit would like this shit. This....... is the POWER...... of Sony.... whoah
>>
File: magnum1.gif (859KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
magnum1.gif
859KB, 350x263px
https://youtu.be/kol6rHs5RtQ

You dipshits need to grow the fuck up
>>
>>86136480
>he can't detect irony
how have you survived here for so long?
>>
i was sad that Plinkett didn't tear Judd Apatow a new one really. He's responsible for comedy films no longer having solid scripts and relying on ad libbing for 90% of their jokes.

It got tired very quickly when Judd does it and now it has infected all other mainstream comedies. Imho he's the worst thing to happen to American comedy in decades.
>>
I'm a gay little cuck and I love femdombusters
>>
>>86135824
>And despite what mike said the actresses were actually really bad,
I think he meant that they've done funny stuff before, and without a director wrangling in the horse shit in lieu of ad libbing it wasn't really their fault.
>>
>>86136666
>implying I'm going to give movieblob any views
You best check yoself, nigga. I ain't tryin to hear that shit.
>>
Feig: "Alright gals, just improvise the scene. Aaaaand ACTION"

Actresses: *dancing*
>>
>>86136717
Ironic, considering he just points a camera at Richard William Thomas Evans III, yells at him "be funny, you fat fuck!" and then uploads it to the internet.
Also having Jack in this was uncalled for, there should be a trigger warning in the description.
>>
It was bad but it wasn't worth making a fucking extended review about it.

Hilarious how they're still butthurt that a couple of random feminists insulted them
>>
>The only funny joke was delivered by Thor
Sad movie
>>
>>86136824
yes it was.

Never forget.
>>
>>86136824
>It was bad
>>
>>86136802
He's not a Hollywood director being paid millions to start up a new franchise.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.