[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adult Swim Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: homemovies.jpg (74KB, 403x224px) Image search: [Google]
homemovies.jpg
74KB, 403x224px
>overuse of booger and fart jokes from the fat kid with the orange jumpsuit
>dude it's le Bob's Burgers/Archer man voicing a 30 year old alcoholic loser soccer coach with a nihilist view on life
>dude it's le metal musician guy playing a boy who does poorly in school and gets into HIGHlarious hijinks with his friends
>coach man: "say kid, how about you hang out with me, so i can get drunk and audibly burp and whilst making sarcastic tryhard comments all the time?"
>DAE the movie Tron xD???? le movies references thooo????
>single mothers with black babies are STRONG WOMYN
>oh yeah let's get Louis C(uc)K to play the ex-husband too
>singalong numbers in every episode for no real reason
>dude all the episodes are totally improvised!! Isn't that so wacky?!?!??!
>bro the animation is terrible ON PURPOSE, duh!
forget rick and morty. THIS is peak reddit.
>>
yeah this show was awful desu
>>
>>86133944
is shitposting about R and M already boring to you?
>>
>>86133988
Look faggot if your so-called "kino" Home Movies is so great you should be able to counter my points
>>
>>86134022
Man, youre such a fucking loser.

Nobody cares.
At all.
Literally.

To be fair this wasnt even an AS original show. But it was great and holds a lot of memories.

But youre what? 16? Too young to know better. Faggot, get a life.
>>
>>86134097
Yeah dude le nobody cares XD awesome you have no argument at all
>it was great
How the fuck was it great?
>>
>>86134144
Sit still on your vagina, kid.
Its a fucking cartoon. What the fuck do you want?
>shitposting
Get a life.
>>
>>86134207
You're the only nigger who's shitposting. I want people to discuss Home Movies, you're the pussy that gets upset over me calling out a cartoon for being shit
>>
>>86134022
yeah, you're already bored about shitposting about R and M. I didnt even give my opinions on the cartoon but since you didnt get any other replies you had to work with what you had.

Good luck buddy, maybe in a week this will catch on and we'll be seeing these memes shitting up other boards too
>>
>>86133944
>Black babies
Are you talking about Josie? She is no darker than Melissa, y'know....
>>
>>86134788
who is also black
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
>>86133944
unironically kys yourself
>>
The episodes werent all completely improvised, Director's Cut was the first episode to have a script and from there on each episode had a script but the VAs were allowed to improv.

Why bring up bob's burgers or the fact that brendan small is a metal guy? None of that was a factor when the show first aired, HM predates Bobs Burgers and Metalocalypse.

Brendan's mom was a bit darker than brendan, not as dark as the baby but close. The show never explained why she adopted the baby but I never once saw it as agenda driven. They never played on race, or single motherhood.

the show did a lot of " progressive " stuff but to its credit it was never a focal point of any episode.
For example, walter and perry were gay, and they had plenty of jokes that emphasized that but there was never a point in any episode where someone points it out. Whereas nowadays you would have someone say "theyre gay" or something obvious like that.

Louis CK is a cuck, agreed, but at the time of HM it wasnt apparent. CK went full cuck in recent years.

Im interested in hearing which songs had no purpose, cause every last one im thinking of now has its purpose.

Coach wasnt a nihilist, he kinda started off that way but throughout the show he kinda matures and often shows an appreciation for family and becomes a pretty positive mentor to brendan.

The animation was intentional, that was the point of squigglevision. They did stop that in favor of flash, and you still disliked the style which is fine. I liked it, it was distinct.
>>
>>86135675
k
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.