[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're the disease And I'm the cure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: yrHapqy.gif (2MB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
yrHapqy.gif
2MB, 320x237px
You're the disease
And I'm the cure
>>
File: size matters.jpg (224KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
size matters.jpg
224KB, 1200x630px
What's the consensus on this scene?
I have cut "pie cut" slices in half before but only it it is some beastly thin super slice.
Is it just to show so that he's to alpha to be bothered with owning kitchen utensils and keeping his eggs refrigerated?
>>
>>86132667
the pizza represents heart disease
("the disease")

He cuts the pizza with scissors saying a reduction in food intake/eating less calories is "the cure"
>>
>>86133553
You're a fucking genius. Not even joking.
>>
>>86130865
For a violent hardboiled cop he has neat place and advanced computers
>>
The part where he takes his newspaper out of his barbaque is even worse. Why was it in there? Did he tell his paper boy to put it there?
>>
>>86134786
That's probably his mailbox on this rooftop squatting
>>
Is there a Director's Commentary?
Some NEET with some time to kill needs to watch it if so...and explain some of this stuff to us
>>
File: sduhvsuf.jpg (23KB, 169x153px) Image search: [Google]
sduhvsuf.jpg
23KB, 169x153px
>>86134696
>advanced computers
>>
>>86135227
Dual desktop with standalone keyboard in 1985?
L shaped desk?
>>
>>86134972
Yes, and it's as awful as the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG-vQI4q-aM
>>
>>86135518
Awful? It's one of Stallone's better ones not called Rocky or Rambo
>>
>>86135518
>"Here there is something weird, he cuts the pizza with scissors, I wish we had an add for some pizza a famous pizza there"
>>
>>86135372
I think those are just closed circuit tv monitors.
>>
>>86136348
Makes more sense now...
Surveillance setup...He's made some enemies
>>
File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>movie about lowly cop on the fringe
>cop has beach front house in LA
>>
Cobra really needs a directors cut, or producers cut, or something that adds back in the 30 odd minutes of story that actually explains what the fuck is going on in this film

it'll never happen tho'
>>
Cut
Pizza

OP's gif used to be a marker for cp threads
>>
>>86138468
Most of that /tv/ left a long time ago, probably before /tv/ dumped Chloe for Chloe.
>>
>>86138468
>>86138753
>Cobra
>Pizza
Holy shit. Was their signaling really that simple?
>>
>>86130865
no point to curing diseases. we're all going to die anyway
>>
>>86138855
It was a different time. Also, everybody likes to pretend that it was unique to fortunes but it was common on many websites at the time. I wonder if they still make countdown websites.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.