[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there any getting out of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Lily.jpg (66KB, 609x551px) Image search: [Google]
Lily.jpg
66KB, 609x551px
Or was Clint doomed the moment she locked eyes on him?
>>
The way out was in her.
>>
Who is this qt
>>
>>86130387
Yes

He only needed to fucker was that so hard
>>
>>86130387
I feel like if he just stayed with his group of people indoors she probably couldn't have killed him like she did, but in that case she probably would have just waited around until she could.
>>
V/H/S is underrated
>>
>>86130387
>watched this move over 20 times
>never gets old
how'd they do it?
>>
Do you ever have those dreams where you realize you're in a horror movie you've seen and so you immediately exit the building start running away before the killing the starts? Then as you run you JUST KNOW something is going to chase you and grab you from behind. Then you wake up.
>>
>>86130387
Why is Mr Robot look like an girl?
>>
>>86130387
killing her maybe
she looked too much into the guy to let him escape
>>
>>86130387
Why did it make her sick after she killed the first dude?
>>
File: 07152016_MrRobot4.jpg (126KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
07152016_MrRobot4.jpg
126KB, 800x605px
>>86131510
>captcha: stop mexico
>>
>>86131102
Idk if this is a weird thing or not--I've told a few people and they don't look at me differently--but usually if I'm going to die in my dreams, I do just that, and pretty much always from a 1st-person perspective.

The more fucked-up part for me is that the dream usually carries on without me and shifts to 3rd-person, sort of like when you die in a video game. Only in this case I'll have been eaten or bludgeoned or hung or taken over or whatever the case is.
>>
>>86131102
crazily enough I had a nightmare last night that was exactly like that scene in 28 weeks later when people are trapped underground and the infected start running in
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.