[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gordon Ramsay shows have the highest suicide rates in television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: last ned (1).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
last ned (1).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Atleast 5 people on Hells Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares have killed themselves. Why does he lead people into suicide?
>>
because you have to be fucked up in order to join his shows in the first place
>>
>>86129581
Based Ramsay cleaning out the gene pool.
>>
>>86129581
Source?
>>
>>86129581
Americans can't handle banter. UK Ramsay is much better.
>>
pro rasslin says hi
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>
you stupid retards. Do you realize waht you have done?
>>
>>86129699
Checked and agreed
>>
>>86129707

http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/10/25/the-gordon-ramsay-suicides/
>>
>have a guy scream at you all day
>physically assaults some people and has security break up anything
>humiliated on multinational television, everyone takes Ramsay's side because he's the star

I'm surprised anyone agrees to be part of that shit show in the first place.
>>
>"what do you mean you're gonna drown youself in the lake, it's FROZEN YOU FUCKING IDIOT"
>>
"what is this shitty steak, it's raw!"
"it's a corpse chef"
"BLIMEY"
>>
File: paul_ryan_dabbing.png (581KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
paul_ryan_dabbing.png
581KB, 980x551px
>>86130288
>>86130337
>>
>>86129581
Cooking as a career is a very high stress job with relatively low pay (unless you get a book deal, a TV show, etc.).
>>
>>86129699
gordon ramsay's google renovations when?
>>
>>86130425
You have less of a chance of becoming a world-renowned chef than you do of becoming a professional athlete. It's one of the most cutthroat markets to try and get into and the field is very oversaturated with naive idealists that end up crashing and burning, leading to high suicide rates.
>>
I've worked in quite a few restaurants and the kitchen is just never a fun place to be in. Chefs are arrogant assholes and are always losing their temper. These were in pretty low-end restaurants too, I can see why some people simply can't handle the pressure of it especially with Ramsay.
>>
>>86130474
I know which is why I find it absurd why so many people who are naive idealists as you said, fall into that pit trap. Shows like Next Food Network Star and Hell's Kitchen exacerbated the amount of people who think they'll strike it big when the odds are greatly against them. I love cooking but I couldn't fathom wanting to do it as a career unless you just don't have any other options.
I think Food Network Star exacerbated the problem.
>>
>>86129801
literally name one time where gordon was wrong and the restaurant owner was right
>>
>>86129581
He goes to people who want to commit suicide, I don't think it's because of him.
He even gives them free shit and stuff.
>>
File: Gordon Summers.jpg (99KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon Summers.jpg
99KB, 960x960px
He was sent back to insure these people killed themselves, in order to preserve the future. Outright murder would have been too suspicious.
>>
>>86131214

It's obvious Ramsey plays up how shitty the food is for the camera. You would assume there are some restaurants where the food is surprisingly good, and is just failing due to lack of marketing, or bad location, or just bad luck. But no, everyone wants to see le angry meme chef.
>>
>>86129791
>One of the shows in Ramsay’s entertainment empire is MasterChef, where contestants vie to impress the palates of a panel of judges with their cooking talents. In Season 3, one of the competitors was hulking 218-centimeter (7’2″) Joshua Marks, whose talent in the kitchen got him into the final round, where he lost to Christine Ha. Marks’ family claims that the stress of being on the show led his mental health to decline dramatically. He was diagnosed with both bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, and in one skirmish with police, claimed that he’d been possessed by Gordon Ramsay, who turned him into God. In October 2013, Marks’ mother was driving home in Chicago when she received a frantic call that her son had been seen wandering around outside holding a gun. She rushed to find him, but arrived too late, discovering his body in an alley. He’d died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
ok
>>
>>86129581
NATURAL SELECTION
>>
>>86129699
Hahaha classic 4chan attitude. Do you browse /pol/?
>>
>when the FUCK OFF hits too hard
>>
*SCHWIIINNNNNGGGGG*
>>
>>86132965
>nigger

HA!
>>
>>86130831
This is why Ramsay is a two fold dickhead. He is a failed professional athlete, maybe he never wanted to cook but too late now, so might as well be an asshole!?
I like cooking but almost never watch cooking shows. When I do, I like to watch an asshole cook I guess.
>>
They served icecream frozen serves them right
>>
File: kitchen.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kitchen.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
[squelching sound effects]
>>
Why would you ever want to be a chef? The work is stressful as hell, the hours are ridiculous, the wage is terrible, more than half of professional chefs have substance abuse problems, you work evenings and weekends..not to mention actually running a restaurant at the same time as so many clowns think they can do. How much passion do you have left for cooking when you've made the same dish over a thousand times? I don't think people understand the sheer repetitiveness of actually working as a chef, and the workload.. hell, you have almost no time to actually enjoy being a chef.
>>
>>86132381
>You would assume there are some restaurants where the food is surprisingly good, and is just failing due to lack of marketing, or bad location, or just bad luck.

But there was an episode where this happens anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.