[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atomic Blonde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: atomic-blonde-charlize-theron1.jpg (833KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
atomic-blonde-charlize-theron1.jpg
833KB, 1500x1000px
Anyone else seen this? I thought it was pretty good.

Although I got kind of confused by something at the end. So was she a double agent or something, and actually worked for the Americans and not the Brits?

At least, that's what I got out of the last couple of lines, when Goodman's character says "cocksucker?"and Theron says "was it convincing?"
>>
>that lesbian scene with Sofia Boutella
Fuck. My dick wasn't ready
>>
File: 1502276490787.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502276490787.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>86128882
Yeah I watched it with a female friend of mine, and the longer it went on the more awkward it got. For me, at least.

But it was pretty hot anyway.
>>
>>86128882
Fucking sold. I'm seeing this now.
>>
>>86128933
You should watch it either way anon, it's a genuinely good movie that is filled with the 80s outrun style, which I think is pretty cool when done well.
>>
>>86128681
she orginally was seen as an MI6 agent with her accent and all. satchel was a double. she is revealed to be satchel bit kills her superiors who were already gone neck her. she mentions she never did it for them. she was in it fr herself and always gave false intel. she works for the americans. satchel was actually a triple agent. but assuming this you also have to realize that she might has actually put the actions into motions that killed her boy toy just to protect her true identity
>>
>>86128681
As I see it, she was working for the CIA the whole time. As far as the Russians were concerned she was Satchel the Russian spy in the MI6. As far as MI6 was concerned Percival was Satchel. For the entirety of the movie Percival was convinced he was giving intel to the Russians, though he was played by Lorraine and only given them informations she wanted to. This gave her cover for MI6. So in fact she was a triple agent.
>>
>>86131974
so it goes MI6 to Russian to American. she changes her accent every time when when john Goodman asks about "cock sucker" she states in the most American accent something along the lines of "had you fooled didn't i?"
>>
>>86131974
>>86132004
>>86132019
Interesting.

I thought the film would end in the final scene of the interrogation room where she asks what she should wear to her date with the Queen, but apparently not.
>>
>>86128882
Holyyy fuck didn't know that I don't think it's even playing near me anymore
>>
File: 1499739322417.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499739322417.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>86128882
>>86132254
>>86128933
>>
>>86132064
I kind of suspected a twist ending that she was a russian spy, though the double twist ending got me, especially after the scene with the CIA guy and Percival talking how women are holding them back or something like that.
In the hindsight though, I should realize that in the end Americans will get the list.
>>
>>86132328
without music it's not the same tbqh
>>
File: 1436440966169.jpg (10KB, 300x168px)
1436440966169.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>86132343
>I should realize that in the end Americans will get the list.

kek, the Americans always have to win in the end

>>86132328
>mfw Sofia's tits
>>
File: stalker.jpg (47KB, 1279x531px)
stalker.jpg
47KB, 1279x531px
If the movie is set in 1989, why is Stalker being played in theaters?
>>
>>86133087
why not, better than corruptive western nonsense.
>>
>>86133202
It looked like it had just released in West/East Germany, but it released in 1979, a whole 10 years before the setting of the film.

Also, apparently in real life the film released in West/East Germany in 1981.
>>
Basically she was satchel. She framed Percival to cover her tracks. Used the French girl to help her do it. Percival told the Russians because if they killed her his hands would be clean. Plus he'd have the list to prove she was Satchel.

There's hints throughout the movie. Like at the beginning she has a black eye and the MI6 director makes a comment about satchel being a black eye on the organisation. Also she is always in black and white, except for when she's meeting the Russians, then she wears all black. A lot of the lighting reflects the duality theme. Red/blue, pink/green, white/black.
>>
>>86128681
It's CIA kino. She was a CIA agent pretending to be an MI6 agent pretendin to be a KGB agent.
>>
I liked it a lot. Pretty cool movie with a great 80's vibe. They didn't overdue the "girl power" aspect. Great balance between action and espionage. 8/10
>>
>>86135056
That fight scene with the Russians. 10/10 sequence.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.