[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ON MY CHALLENGE, BY THE ANCIENT LAWS OF COMBAT, WE ARE MET AT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: bill-fighting.jpg (48KB, 540x231px) Image search: [Google]
bill-fighting.jpg
48KB, 540x231px
ON MY CHALLENGE, BY THE ANCIENT LAWS OF COMBAT, WE ARE MET AT THIS CHOSEN GROUND TO SETTLE FOR GOOD AN ALLLLL WHO HOLD SWAY OVER THE FIVE POINTS. US NATIVES, BORN RIGHTWISE TO THIS FINE LAND........ OR THE FOREIGN HORDES DEFILING IT.
>>
File: 1453633671556.png (147KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1453633671556.png
147KB, 358x398px
>My face when nobody responds to my epic thread
>>
Well it's just weird hearing thoae words coming from the leader of a rag tag team of immigants who's saying it to ANOTHER rag tag team of immigants, because the immigant son of a immigant holy man, pissed off the son of an OLDER immigant.
Just odd is all.
.Good movie though. Try to watch it every few years.
>>
File: there will be blood.jpg (45KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
there will be blood.jpg
45KB, 1280x544px
>i've browsed for almost fifteen years. Fifteen years. You know how come I avoided permabanning this long? Fear. A spectacle of fearsome acts. An Anon shitposts my thread, I DDOS his brother. He mocks me, I ERP with his sister. He tries to report me, I fuck his ass, take pictures. Make a bump limit reaching thread about them so all the userbase can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear. That janitor tonight, who was he? A nobody. A coward. What an ignominious end that would have been. I was tempbanned by the last honorable mod thirteen years ago.
>>
>>86125881
How long does it take for a group to no longer be called immigrants?

British settlements of the Americas existed at least 200 years before Bill. That's several generations of labor and dedication to the soil.

Immigration either has a definition or it becomes a non argument to the situation. In which case Bill is right simply by the fact that he's willing to defend the land he and his ancestors have occupied.
>>
>>86122993
>PRIEEEEEEESSTTTTTTT!!
>>
>>86126750
>his ancestors have occupied.

*his ancestors built
>>
The O'Connell Guard checking in.
>>
>>86125881
Pfff it's like we're all immigrants relative to SOMETHING so really we're all just immigrants in space thank you I'll be signing copies of my book "Raising My Wife's Son" help yourselves to coffee fuck Trump and fuck white people
>>
>>86125881

>Well it's just weird hearing thoae words coming from the leader of a rag tag team of immigants who's saying it to ANOTHER rag tag team of immigants

The American Indians are immigrants too. DNA from Asia yo.

What determines whether you can make a true claim to the land you're living on is force. If another people come into your land and utterly dwarf you in the practice of war, fuck your women and ruin your economy, you're hardly in control anymore.

Protip: this had been true for Europe over many millennia.
>>
File: typical native american.jpg (534KB, 3000x1873px) Image search: [Google]
typical native american.jpg
534KB, 3000x1873px
>>86125881
Bill the Butcher is correct. Prior to the American Revolution, the Colonial Americans were British citizens, having simply moved from one part of the British Empire to another, or else having been born in the Colonies, with the settlements of Jamestown in 1608 and Plymouth in 1620 and then onward. That's over 200 years of colonization, occupation and settlement before the non-native Irish immigrated to NYC just before the Civil War.

With the Declaration of Independence in 1776, everyone in the U.S. became an American citizen, no longer subject to British sovereignty. All of the pro-British Loyalists were driven off to Canada during the Revolution.

So everyone who has ancestors who were here between the 1600s and the Revolution is a native American, and not any sort of immigrant. This is just basic history. All of this nonsense about "we are all immigrants" is a con and a nasty trick perpetuated by (((them))). By revising our history, and bringing in hordes of non-natives to dilute our numbers, (((they))) seek to gain more power for themselves.
>>
>>86127548

>All of this nonsense about "we are all immigrants" is a con and a nasty trick perpetuated by (((them))). By revising our history, and bringing in hordes of non-natives to dilute our numbers, (((they))) seek to gain more power for themselves.

Precisely. The idea, or even the term "melting pot" in regards to the USA wasn't even invented until the early 20th century. Ironically by a Jew that resided within the United Kingdom.

Excluding the natives and the slave population, the USA was almost exclusively white until very very recently.
>>
>>86126750
>>86125881

bill's grandfather fought in the revolution and his father was killed in the war of 1812, his ancsetors built america by slaughtering its enemies.

He is native to America, and back then the irish were just niggers turned inside out that answered to their little fuckboi in rome over answering to the country they resided in.

Bill did nothing wrong.
>>
File: ddl-gony.jpg (38KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
ddl-gony.jpg
38KB, 720x479px
>>86122993
>>86126158
Could any other actor have pulled this off other than based DDL?
>>
>>86122993
fokkin dirty taigs GET EM BILL
>>
>>86130267
I honestly dont think so.

We'll see if the remake can compete in 15 years
>>
>>86127811
>Excluding the natives and the slave population
>if we conveniently ignore these huge factors, i'm right
lmao
>>
>>86130501
The indian population was decimated by disease, war, and displacement and the slave population was a tiny minority. Mixing genes was practically unheard of outside of rare instances i.e. the opposite of a 'melting pot'

Lol what are you trying to prove?
>>
Is that rumored role of his playing a tailor that catered to Churchill still happening, or even true?
>>
>>86122993
Ya know I consider this to be one of the most underrated films of the last few years?

Seriously, the acting is great, and sets are fucking jaw dropping and the story is sort of good too. I don't know why its so panned.
>>
File: 151014-paul-ryan-3-ap-1160.jpg (447KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
151014-paul-ryan-3-ap-1160.jpg
447KB, 1160x629px
>>86127811
You realize that Irish people and Italians weren't considered white back then right?
>>
>>86131831
It almost sounds like you think they are white now.
>>
>>86122993
If only they knew how bad it would get.
>>
Bill knew first hand what happens to a native population when they don't defend what is theirs, his family took and controlled the Americas. He had every reason to want to fight the immigrants.
>>
>>86130452
>remake
>ever

for what purpose? literally everything is physically there in terms of set (except city skylines), costumes are great and the performances are all engaging. absolutely no reason the be remade as it will alway age well.
>>
>>86132624
Yeah i didnt say it was a good idea but think of how many movies needed absolutely no remakes in the past and yet every year here come some more.
>>
>>86131790
This. People complain about the opening fight scene having weird camera effects and modern music, not very in keeping with Scorsese's style, but I thought it was a cool take on a brutal scene. Cameron Diaz kinda sucks in it, but DDL is so fucking amazing that I couldn't give less of a shit. Leo is also pretty good in it, one of the first movies that showed he can actually act.
>>
>>86133139
>Cameron Diaz kinda sucks in everything

Corrected a bit.
>>
They should make a modern day version of Gangs of New York, but with all black and hispanic actors for diversity's sake. They don't even have to change the title.

Surely nobody would have a problem with this, right?!
>>
>>86125881
>hearing thoae words coming from the leader of a rag tag team of immigants

They were descendants of colonists, not immigrants. Learn the difference.
>>
>>86133407
Would it be a documentary?
>>
File: Gangs-of-New-York.jpg (164KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Gangs-of-New-York.jpg
164KB, 1280x544px
>>86133139
>one of the first movies that showed he could act

Have you seen Leo in What's Eating Gilbert Grape? Nothing will ever surpass Leo in that imo.
>>
>>86125881
Colonists are not immigrants dumbshit. Natives didn't have sophisticated government, Europeans invaded and won too bad so sad.
>>
>>86131831
Lel, you know there is no actual proof of this right? If they were considered non-white they would have not been able to receive citizenship, and would be subject to the same laws that niggers and indians were. You fell for this meme.
>>
File: foreignhorde.png (106KB, 167x249px) Image search: [Google]
foreignhorde.png
106KB, 167x249px
>>86122993
>>
>>86126830
they occupied the land and built the civilization, stupid
>>
>>86133740
I haven't, actually. But I credit Gangs and Blood Diamond as the two that really showed his chops to the general population. After those, he just seemed to be in great movie after great movie.
>>
>>86135444
Solve that shit right now and don't read anything about it .
>>
File: 1499102142284.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499102142284.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>86125881
>>86123552
YOU'RE WELCOME, OP.
.actually meant to put 'immigints,' but oh well.
Seriously though, good movie.
Had I watched it recently, I woulda ran with your post, 'cause fresh on the brain.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.