[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone knows he was the best character on the show, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Everyone knows he was the best character on the show, right?
>>
File: 1501131044786.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501131044786.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>86121428
So many contenders.
>>
>>86121502
>ywn bend Hendricks over a desk and fuck her plump ass until you cum inside her.

Why even live?
>>
was there a bad character on that show? Ya know besides characters the writers wanted us to hate (ie Greg, Jim Hobart, Abe, Cutler -- yes Cutler was like the worst clone of Roger, basically Roger without a sense of wit
>>
>>86121428
No contest
>>
>>86121428
>Best character
Debatable
>most quotable and best role model
Maybe.

The one thing we can all agree on is that faggots that think Don is an aspirational figure haven't even seen the show.
>>
>>86122024
Don is the goat business man tho.. granted he is an extremely disturbed person
>>
>>86121548
fuck she's perfect
>>
>>86122024
>Don
>Beaughitufl wife
>Nice home
>beautiful children
>plenty of money
>handsome

I mean, yeah, he's kind of a piece of shit, but he had a good thing going before fucking it up.
>>
>>86122100
>Was a piece of shit
>Lost nearly all of it in the end
Hence not an aspirational figure. You don't imitate Tony Montana because he had all those neat stuff
>>
>>86121428
Definitely had the best lines on the show, but I think Pete was the best character by the end of it.
>>
>>86122293
GTFO niggers and spics all wanna be Tony Montana.
>>
>>86121428
That's not Roger Sterling.

Oh wait, it is him. My bad.
>>
>>86121948
Glenn. Checkmate.
>>
>>86122595
Don is a white nigger confirmed
>>
>>86122491
Pete is the most /ourguy/ of any /ourguys/ and it's not even close
>>
>>86122024

a couple of years ago I idolized Don

then I grew up and realized how much of an asshole he really is

god i hate him so much now

Harry is my dude
>>
>>86121428

Far Away Places is fucking kino and one of the best Roger episodes
>>
>>86122788
Harry is an annoying cunt, based Ken was best dude.
>>
>>86121428
>have we hired any jews?
>"not on my watch"

Could they even make this show anymore, fuck
>>
>>86122953
Someone needs to make a punished Ken shop
>>
I know there was a lot but I wish the show gave us more of don and roger together
>>
>>86122985
>hire a jew
>neurotic virgin who lops off his nipple because a computer was ((((evil)))
>>
>>86122083
Perfect example of how fags have a mental illness. Only a madman wouldn't want a piece of dat ass.
>>
>>86122953

Ken is my #2

i just like Harry more
>>
>>86122733
He drinks, does drugs, serial cheater, stole another man's identity... it checks out.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.