[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come this show never gets discussed on here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
How come this show never gets discussed on here?
>>
File: shills.png (281KB, 882x517px) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
281KB, 882x517px
fuck off bitch
>>
Sneed: Renegade Farmer
>>
Why are Rick and Morty fans trying so hard to make /tv/ hate Xavier?
>>
>>86120675
enjoy your ban retard
>>
>>86120734
There's been something weird about Adult Swim shows being posted on /tv/. It started with the MDE fans who were on a campaign to make everyone hate Adult Swim for being "libtards" (but especially Tim and Eric) and anytime somebody started a space ghost thread they'd accuse everyone in it of being shills for turner broadcasting. then it went to rick and morty becoming a meme and then people shitting on home movies and then eric andre being spammed and now xavier being memed the anti-rick and morty.
>>
>>86120675
It's being discussed right now you chompsky honk.
>>
>>86120734
they wouldn't be rick and morty fans if they weren't total faggots
>>
>>86120734
Since Mid-2016, actually quality doesn't matter, only proving your 4chan cred.

People hate Rick and Morty not for the writing, editing, acting, or style, but because "Reddit likes it"

People who don't understand Xavier's post-modernist and dadist style and think it's just "lol random" want it associated with reddit, then people won't like it.
>>
Stop posting this.

Oh wait, you're trying to make /tv/ hate this once it gets too popular. Understood.
>>
>>86120977
>People hate Rick and Morty not for the writing, editing, acting, or style, but because "Reddit likes it"
keep telling yourself that
>>
Anti humor is cancer
>>
File: 1502081752148.jpg (1MB, 3000x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1502081752148.jpg
1MB, 3000x1875px
>>86120977
>People hate Rick and Morty not for the writing, editing, acting, or style, but because "Reddit likes it"
Wrong.
>>
tv actually likes this show. fuck off op
>>
>>86121003
what does anti-humor have to do with anything?
>>
>>86120995
Case in point
>>86121025
He doesn't criticism the show based on merit, but on how "reddit" it is.
>>
>>86121056
Rick and morty really is the same as family guy, it's sad that you can't see that.
>>
>>86120675
>>86120675
>>86120675
Youre an actual shill
>>
>>86121083
I'm sorry you are incapable of expressing criticism in any legitimate way.

I'll have you note I haven't even said if I even like Rick and Morty, but you are so hyper defensive and afraid of "reddit" that you immediately begin attempting to prove your 4chan cred.
>>
>>86121109
>shill
For what exactly? A show that ended 8 years ago and is barely known to anyone outside hardcore Adult Swim fanboys.
>>
>>86121137
You're the one who keeps mentioned reddit here, idiot.
>>
>>86121191
It's okay honey, you 4chan enough.
>>
>>86121267
really witty, faggot
>>
This is too on the nose men. You're clearly shilling this show now that Rick and Morty is popular to be contrarian and subversive. Sure, the show has substance. But you'll all be sick of yourselves come 4 months from now when IGN and Kotaku are writing blogs about how misunderstood Xavier Renegade Angel was and how Rick and Morty pale in comparison.
>>
>>86121290
Okay, maybe you aren't 4chan enough. Keep saying faggot, and you might get that gold account some day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUfPNjbNaIc
>>
>>86121310
lmao i can see you'd just respond to me for hours if i keep responding too. Hope you enjoy wasting your time defending rick and morty on 4chan for hours every single day you embarrassment.
>>
I don't know what show /tv/ will pretend to like next when they pretend to hate this one.
>>
>>86121359
I'm listening to Plinkett's Ghostbuster's review, I've got an hour to kill.

I still haven't said a single thing in favor of rick and morty, I'm just pointing out you are undeniable proof of my thesis regarding proving "4chan cred."

The fact you are so incredibly butthurt about your cred being challenged is amusing to me and everyone else.
>>
File: tmp_31178-1502195785607433022055.jpg (228KB, 1402x736px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31178-1502195785607433022055.jpg
228KB, 1402x736px
>>
Is this going to be the new 'what does /tv/ think of Ren & Stimpy'?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.