[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If they teamed up, who could beat them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1319.jpg (105KB, 1459x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
105KB, 1459x498px
If they teamed up, who could beat them?
>>
>>86117739
Cops or their own ego like usual.
>>
>>86117739
you have some nerve to put these two characters in the same image.
>>
>>86117739
Batman with prep time
>>
>>86117785
This, nothing would have changed. They both only got caught in the first place because they had to become "the guy" and take credit for everything bad they did. They both easily could have stayed in the shadows and never be caught, but they had to let everyone know how important they are.
>>
File: 1499933147803.png (398KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1499933147803.png
398KB, 600x801px
>>
>>86117739
4chan on the left, Reddit on the right.
>>
>>86119071
this
>>
>>86117739
I really hoped the ricin Walt had would become the "watch paper" like in Death Note but it turned out to be very disappointing.
>>
>>86117739
Light doesn't team up with fucking criminals, moron.
>>
>>86119140
>who is Misa
>>
>>86117940
Indeed, Light is a billion times better as a protagonist than Walter.
>>
>>86119459
Are you retarded? Girls can't commit crimes, they're like children.
>>
>>86117739
>not telling mikami to do a test kill one hour before just in case
>mikami just NOT doing what kami wants
>nobody realizing the fake rule wasn't in any other dn
>not using misa
>not bringing a gun
>allowing all your cop allies to bring real guns
>not faking the police dn
>actual mental strategy at the beginning vs red double red herring at the ending

real smart
>>
>>86121532
>it's an "anon realizes that anime villains lose because of their carelessness" post
>>
>>
>>86121658
>it's a remake of an "anon don't realize villains can't win, even if takes ten guys to go out-of-character + two deus ex machina" re-run of a post
>>
>>86117739
Near, Mello, Isaac Schraeder,
>>
>>86119071
Breaking Bad was a good unlike Death Note.
>>
>It's a "Light didn't retire to just plowing Misa's prime ass"
>>
Real talk though Death Note started like, perfectly, then the 8 businessmen part was kinda cool but then L died and there were the other freaks and ahit and its like, awful by the end.

Also the second intro theme music was awful

Meanwhile Breaking Bad was really shit first season, peaked around 3-4 and levelled off as average by 5
>>
>>86122113
Near and Mello are pleb filters
>>
>>86123393

So much this. They brought a lot to the story. You weren't supposed to love Near. Furthermore, Near and Mello were meant to complement each other.

The story wouldn't have been half as good if it didn't end in a tragic bloody mess.

Also, as someone who was very much rooting for Light (I rooted for everyone though, like a total whoretagonist), I always felt like his dreams were futile and puerile, though I still very much wanted to see what he could accomplish, and what his reaction would be to actually seeing the world he envisioned (if such a thing were at all possible). I wonder if he would have eventually recoiled in horror at his own doings.

I don't like how he became a maniacal laughing villain-protagonist; a more sympathetic villain-protagonist like he was at the beginning, albeit with still some flaws seeping through, would have more than sufficed.
>>
>>86124491
nerd
>>
>>86122113
I don't know. I really disagree with the argument that the show falls apart after L dies. I think it's compelling and entertaining all the way through.

Although I too will agree that it would have been much better if the Light vs L dynamic just continued through the entire story, continually upping the ante.
>>
>>86125443
Faggot
>>
>>86124491
Read the manga faggot, the anime adapted the post L arc quite shittily
Also, the main reason L lost was cause he was too big of a moralfag to test out the Death Note
As compared to Near who straight up used it on Mikami and fucked Light over
>>
File: btbb.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
btbb.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
>>86119071
4chan
>>
File: Jimmy.jpg (44KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy.jpg
44KB, 506x316px
Why do people consider Walt some super genius anime tier tactician?

He was a fuck up on multiple levels, and would have been dead by season 3 if Gus hadn't saved him from the twins.

Pic related could easily take down Walt.
>>
>>86123393
yeah no. the ideas behind the characters are solid but pretty much everything about how they were handled (introduction out of nowhere, lopsided coverage, lack of banter / competition) was utter shit

dont pose as patrish when you dont have the creds, redditor
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.