[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the best episodes of this show, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: eO6lLMoypO6RG8fxeblvfOhxUit[1].jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eO6lLMoypO6RG8fxeblvfOhxUit[1].jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
What were the best episodes of this show, /tv/?
>>
The one with the ghost was good. And the one with the giant baby.
>>
the one where babycakes discovers masturbation and the one where a murder of crows takes over the school
>>
>>86117476
The Youtube videos of Babycakes and Professor Brothers. The show never lived up to their promise. Oldfags will understand.
>>
Dream Reamer

Both Ronald Reagan episodes

Frank's best lecture ever
>>
File: China, IL.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
China, IL.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>86118105
>How you wanna do it, Dutch?
>Ladies' choice, Peanut.
>>
>>86117476
wizard people
>>
File: this.jpg (16KB, 389x198px)
this.jpg
16KB, 389x198px
>>86118244
>>
the episode where pony fucks and kills kevin costner
>>
>>86117476
T A interview
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_WCiBPjckTg
>>
The old youtube videos are better than anything on the show. Go watch Fliff Night 1 and 2.
>>
>>86117476
there a mega link to the 3rd season?
>>
>>86118563
too many Stallone Cuts on my third coffee break
>>
>>86117476
"Is College Worth It?" has to be the best episode.
>>
The YouTube videos were better because they just made the show into another late night comedy, and made the characters generic.
>>
>>86118031
>the one about new shoes and the dean's pranks will always have a special place in my heart
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-3FE3Ki1YM
>>
>>86118924
I would also like to inquire about this.
>>
>>86118031
Babycakes Diary is pure poetry to me, I really wish the show were like that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.