[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you bite your own son?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Preacher_season_1_-_Cassidy.png (3MB, 1340x1787px) Image search: [Google]
Preacher_season_1_-_Cassidy.png
3MB, 1340x1787px
would you bite your own son?
>>
A good father would
>>
It's not like he couldn't just kill himself in the sun if living as a vampire is that bad. Give the man a choice.
>>
File: misfits-quotes-joseph-gilgun.jpg (39KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
misfits-quotes-joseph-gilgun.jpg
39KB, 500x522px
Rudy was the best part of Misfits. I hope this guy has a great career.
>>
>>86110339
Last two episodes have been shit desu.
>>
>>86110339
I dropped this shit show last season, but they gave cassidy a son? Rogen has completely fucking lost it, does it bear any resemblance to the comic anymore? Did Jody ever show up?
>>
>>86111979
Cassidy's son was a pretty nice plot point desu
>>
>>86110339
literally why not? "oh immortality is so ronery, if only other consenting individuals would be immortal also"
>>
>>86110339
No but I would by my own daddy ;)
>>
>>86112037
Like in said haven't watched this season, but cassidy having a son makes no fucking sense, I suppose vampires can have kids in this version? And did Jody ever show up?
>>
>>86112138
Jody hasn't shown up yet, but at least we've been getting some pretty great Herr Starr stuff. They've namedropped Angelville, so that should probably be coming up soon.
>>
>>86112628
Starr you say? eh maybe I'll start s2
>>
>>86112773
I'll warn you now, the whole Tulip plotline is still a fucking mess, but the season overall has been a step in the right direction from the first.
>>
>>86112918
After the shit show that was 90% of s1, I wouldn't expect anything else
>>
>>86110927
Cassidy is worried about the undying part, about giving his son that curse.
Seamus on the phone was worried about his underlying temperment.
I can almost guarentee that if frenchy gets turned, he will go on a blood fueled rampage, threatening to bring vamps into public knoweledge again, and cassidy and the gang will be forced to kill him.
>>
>>86114681
redpill me on seamus
>>
File: milk.jpg (123KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
123KB, 480x320px
>>86110339
not his kid
>>
>>86114681
that would take 7 seasons at current pace
>>
File: 1499820530070.jpg (20KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499820530070.jpg
20KB, 320x400px
>>86110339
How is he so ugly yet handsome at the same time? How do I achieve this?
>>
>>86116926
Clothing+hairstyle+fitness
>>
Did Jesse also sell his soul in the comics or is that another creation of the show?
>>
>>86118333
No of course he didn't, this show is sounding worse all the time
>>
>>86118333
He did actually sell his soul in some of the later comics.
>>
>>86119581
no he didn't, that never happened, he told god to fuck off a few times and god took his eye, that's it
>>
>>86119680
You do know that Preacher had two sequels and a spin-off, right?
>>
>>86119731
Nope, is the saint still god?
>>
>>86119731
wtf are you talking about he never sold his soul in the comics that is a betrayal of his character.
>>
>>86119731
What? What are they?
>>
>>86118333
You should assume most of the plot is going to be made up at this point. They're hitting some major stuff but 90% of it is made up so far. I smiled when the white woman and black guy appeared this episode though because they are characters (though I think the woman is blonde in the comic) from the comic.

>>86119516
In the show, for the word to control someone they have to have a soul. A big thing about the Saint of Killers in the show is that he doesn't have a soul and so can't be controlled. Jesse tells him that he'll get him a soul and then he can be with his family but he can't find a soul. A place he knew in New Orleans that used to sell souls (a voodoo place) is taken out of business by a Japanese company that extracts part (as low as 1%) of people's souls and sells that to other people. Jesse goes to them but they don't have any that match but (coincidentally of course) Jesse's soul is a match so he extracts 1% of his to give to the Saint of Killers. Instead of doing what he said he was going to do (if that was even possible) he can now control the SoK so he locks him in an armored truck and drops it into a lake.

So yeah, it's a bunch of made up shit that connects to other made up shit. I'm mostly enjoying it but I don't know why they couldn't just adapt the fucking comic.
>>
How long has Cass been a vampire?
>>
>>86121247
Could be the same as in the comics. In the comics he was bitten in Ireland in the early 1916. So 80 something years in the comics by the 90s and if it's the same in the show he'd be around 100.
>>
>>86111979
>does it bear any resemblance to the comic anymore?
Did you read the comic at all? Cassidy stated he left kids all around.
>>
>>86121247
He was stated to be 119 years old.
>>86121438
So probably pretty close to this.
>>
>gets a woman addicted to heroin
>punches a woman
>writer acts like he's the most despicable person that could ever exist

for such an edgy comic the logic behind that is so bullshit
>>
>>86121482
no he didn't
>>
>>86122006
He did though.
>>
>>86122006
It's funny how the first people to get all outraged about the changes are the ones who didn't read the source material.
>>
>>86112138
In this one, he had a son in 1944 before he got turned by that hobo vampire.
>>
>>86120164
I forgot, did Genesis work on Saints of Killers in the comics? I don't remember the soul selling stuff
>>
>>86122987
It worked right off the bat, yeah. After Cassidy rams into him with that truck Jesse uses it on the SoK to get him to holster his guns or something.
>>
>>86111144
Woody was the best part of This Is England. I've been hoping he'd get a great career ever since.
>>
>>86114741
Fuck Milky, man.
>>
>>86123014
I probably gotta read it again, it's been a while

Only thing I don't like so far is how hell is basically reliving their worst moments in a loop
The exact same thing they did in Lucifer
>>
Wait so did they really just kill off the "other" main character? The saint of killers is so important he got his own series
>>
>>86123411
I'm wondering if Hell always used that technology or if it was magic in the past. And if it was why they switched.

>>86123690
He's not dead. He's locked in an armored car in the bottom of a lake. I imagine he'll get out at some point. He's invincible just like he is in the comics.
>>
>>86114726
nfi - i'm not a comic reader
all I know is cassidy spoke to him on the phone in the bunny noise bar, again just now, and maybe one other time that i may be forgetting.
My only guess is he's some other vampire trying to stay hidden who wires Cassidy cash from time to time to help him (and vampires in general) stay hidden and not be hunted
>>
>>86111144
>Rudy was the best part of Misfits.

You've mispelled Nathan, Anon.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.