[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rick and morty sucks now lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

if morty was so distraught by his alternate universe parent's divorce that he felt the need to piss himself in class, why didn't he just convince rick to take him to a different alternate universe where his parents aren't divorced?
>>
>now
>>
>>86109603
id argue it was mediocre at worst before this season aired; now it sucks
>>
>>86109657
>now
>>
>>
>>86109556
>now
>>
>>86109556
>now
>>
>>86109556
good thread great idea you should write for rick and morty
>>
Are you serious, OP?
>>
>>86112667
yes
>>
I heard in a different thread that /tv/ was shitting on the pickle thing. Can someone fill me in on why it was shit? I haven't watched any of this season.
>>
>>86113877
the pickle thing was extremely out of character but it was the least shitty part of the episode; the main problem lies in these extremely boring therapist scenes that culminate into an EPIC ownage of rick by some therapist he has never met in the least entertaining way possible
>>
>>86113877
It epitomizes the le rebbit xd lol random humor style. Apparently /tv/ can't into absurdism
>>
The fist season was a genuinely enjoyable and funny show. After that it was irredeemable garbage
>>
>>86114031
I agree with you that the first season was some freshly entertaining television; but the second season had some good episodes
>>
didnt they say a while ago that this season was going to be darker? what happened?
>>
>>86114108
they fired good writers and hired bad writers
>>
>>86110155
That's fucking art right there.
>>
>>86113933
>>86113954
Ah thanks. Doesn't sound great, I might leave this season for a while. Hopefully south park will be good when that comes back.
>>
>>86114243
the new south park season seems really promising after trey parker said something about going back to the roots and ditching the constant satire
>>
>>86114209
banana bojack is in the house tonight
>>
>>86114306
If it goes back to episodic random episodes with some light topical stuff put in, then that'd be great. I think the constant satire can work well, especially the first season with pc principal, but they always fuck up the ending which makes the whole season weaker imo
>>
>>86114081
Oh ill say that definitely but it lost a lot of charm
>>
>>86114461
4sho
>>
>>86109556
I'm not defending Rick and Morty as a good show, but its a cartoon. The plot takes itself seriously only for the message that the episode, not the series, is trying to emphasize. If Morty and Rick ditch their original universe to fit into the lives of their counterparts, that's only for the sake of making a nihilistic point at the end in Morty's little monologue to Summer. In the divorce episode, they didn't just jump dimensions because the point of the episode was that some divorces happen whether the kids want it or not.

The key here is to not take Rick and Morty as seriously as people who give it the 100% universal acclaim for being "intelligent" and "revolutionary". It's just a decent, funny cartoon. If you take it as more than that, and if you try to give Rick and Morty a continuity that spans several episodes rather than being episodic, of course it'll be shitty, because now it's hypocritical
>>
>>86109556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE

ANNOYING ORANGE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
FEMALE WRITERS JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
>>86109556
You're absolutely right. *Upvote*
>>
BURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURPBURP GOD DOESN'T REAL MORTY
>>
why didnt morty CRAP in his pants?
>>
>>86113933
The Scat-Fetishist therapist sitting on a literal piece of shit? Not entertaining? Boring? Are you sure this show isn't too deep for you?
>>
>>86115125
no im pretty sure you smell awful and everyone hates you including me i hate you
>>
File: 1498439792593.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498439792593.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>86115187
>fuck you
4chan's obsession hating things they used to like because more people now like it
>>
>>86115311
you think you are smart but you are not. you are dumb. sorry, pal.
>>
>>86109556
This
It wasn't his original bird person that died
It wasn't his original earth that git taken over by evil bugs

I get the killing the bugs for revenge bit but why didn't he just jump universes immediately after to one with a living bird man?
>>
>>86115416
because rick and morty sucks
>>
File: 1500678448882.jpg (41KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1500678448882.jpg
41KB, 600x791px
The show has been getting stale though.
>>
>>86116180
now
>>
>>86116224
yes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw
>>
>>86116690
fuck off
>>
>>86117332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw
>>
>>86117530
tiny rick sucks
>>
dan harmon blows chode
>>
>>86114174
>bad writers
you mean women
>>
>>86119285
yeah
>>
Please

>>86120952
>>
>>86121242
no
>>
>>86112667
no
>>
>>86115008
lol what episode is this from?
>>
>>86109556
It's not even Morty's real parents
>>
File: Hank being lured downwards.jpg (179KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hank being lured downwards.jpg
179KB, 768x960px
>>86109556
Friendly reminder that it was always just the Poor Man's Venture Bros.
>>
>>86115311
Nobody ever liked it.
>>
>>86123762
True dat.
>>
>>86115311
you're fucking retarded. there's a screencap of people talking shit about R&M when the Mr. Meseeks episode aired. How new are you? Furthermore, 4chan isn't monolith. Multiple people can have different opinions. Can your pea brain really not fathom that not everyone is as retarded as you and they can actually recognize when a show is awful, despite its mainstream popularity? Fuck you.
>>
"This episode is going to knock your dicks off."

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>86115369
Stupid people often delude themselves into thinking they are intelligent. They are often helped along in their delusion by unscrupulous merchants of one kind or another who play upon the stupid person's vanity in order to cheat them, or sell them outright shit.
>>
>>86113933
what made it worse was the fucking shitty writer wrote herself in and then wanted to one up rick, so that's how she wrote it.
>>
>>86114108
Wait till you see Beth's and/or Summer's new Boyfriends.
>it's gonna be BLACKED
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.