[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

garbage
>>
No.
>>
>>86108876
proof me wrong
>>
>>86108945
>proof me

you're a retard
>>
I think I wanked to the lesbian scene once. Other than that I have nothing else to say about this film.
>>
>>86108945
Prove yourself right first.
>>
>>86109042
>>86108987
arronosky doesnt know what subtlety is even if it raped him in his ass. lesbian scene was unnecessary. script was garbage. only good thing was some of the acting but most of it was IM ACTING !!! LOK AT ME tier. every "twist" and "turn" you could see coming from a mile away because of how incompetent aronofsky is. the stringent mother & repressed daughter has been done to death. if you want an accurate non memey representation of that watch haneke's the pianist. aronofsky makes movies for tarantinofans who bring up films like requiem for a dream and black swan when they want to seem sophisticated

you're turn, defend this piece of shit :)
>>
it was a good movie, but it's over rated. anytime a movie uses mental illness in the way it is portrayed in this film i find it lazy and very unbelievable.
>>
>>86109321
>PROVE me wrong

two posts and you don't see your mistake fucking retard
>>
>>86109470
i made that spelling mistake so you'd spazz and bump my thread.. twice. go ahead and do it for a third time by pointing out that i was only le pretending to be retarded xDD. you're too new here you should stay on /r/movies for a couple of years longer before you begin posting again
>>
>>86108058
Sexy women garbage?
>>
>>86109573
how can I take you seriously if you can't even spell?

leave film discussion to actual adults please.
>>
>>86109715
no one on here is an actual adult and no one discusses film. explain to me why you like this movie and i will take your opinion into consideration. otherwise stop replying to me
>>
>>86109915
I don't care for this movie one way or another, I'm just sating you're too dumb to discuss it or any other film. just go back to facebook or wherever you came from.
>>
>>86108058
hey that's my favorite movie ya cunt
>>
>>86110014
saying*
>>86110039
what do you like about it?
>>
The Wrestler is better
>>
>>86109573

Bump for spelling mistake strategy and the fact I watched this movie on an airplane once in a plane without monitors in the seatbacks so had to squint plus had no headphones so think it sucks.
>>
File: 1479589797675.gif (553KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1479589797675.gif
553KB, 320x179px
>>86108945
>>86108987
>>86109321
>>86109470
>>86109573
>>86109715
>>86109915
>>86110014
>>86110584
no more samefagging
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.