[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Who-Jon-Snow-Mother-Game-Thrones.jpg (825KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Who-Jon-Snow-Mother-Game-Thrones.jpg
825KB, 2048x2048px
Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?
>>
>>86107762
because Autism
>>
The name of a conqueror. Rhaegar wanted his sons to become conquerors.
>>
If Rhaegar had lived, imagine the ensuing Dance of Dragons shitstorm.

>My youngest son from my second wife will be my heir, not my oldest son from my first wife.
>Why?
>Because his is the song of ice and fire!

Would have been Starks vs Martells with everyone else picking sides.
>>
>>86107762
There's the one with Elia, and who's the 2nd one?
>>
>>86108448
His son with Lyanna, who he also named Aegon. That's Jon. But obviously Ned couldn't run around with a kid named Aegon, people would put two and two together in a second. Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't already.

>Rhaegar raped and/or eloped with Lyanna
>She was in the Tower of Joy for more than 9 months
>The Kingsguard were defending her
>She was found in a "bed of blood"
>Jon was born in the south

Seems like anyone in Westeros with half a brain would have made the connection.

>>86108305
IIRC he said that his son with Elia was the one who had the "song", but either way there would have been hell to pay when Rhaegar eventually died.
>>
>>86107762

Maybe he just really liked the name
>>
>>86108587
>raped

Lyanna and Rhaegar loved each other.
>>
George Foreman named all of his kids George, boy and girl alike
>>
File: bronn.jpg (10KB, 170x273px) Image search: [Google]
bronn.jpg
10KB, 170x273px
>>86107762
cos e wus a kunt
>>
>>86108587
It's not rape if youre married
>>
>>86108754
We don't know that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.