[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tale Of The Princess Kaguya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is it kino? Is it, at least, the best animated film ever made? I certainly thought so.
>>
>>86105576
How can you say it's the best animated film when you haven't seen all of them?

You are a silly man. Princess mononoke is better
>>
animation is really good and the story is well presented but if you have ever heard of the tale of princess kaguya before then you aren't getting anything new
>>
>>86105576
its pretty amazing, most of my friends I went with didn't get it though. I had to explain even basic metaphors in the movie to them.
>>
>>86106594
you could literally say the same about any straight adaptation of anything ever
>>
>>86105576
I think it's a masterpiece tbphwyf
>>
>>86105576
it's so fucking beautiful, I had to stop and screenshot many times (also downloaded it in really high quality), really fucking beautiful, you can print out pictures and hang them and people will think it's legit art.

that being said, I dropped it I think around when kaguya spergs out and runs back to the village. it's just so boring, almost in a good way, like movie Joy for example. I can tell it's good, but it's so particularly uninteresting to me. like a movie about how it's hard to be a woman or some shit, which I can only barely conceptually understand.

it's childish AND for women AND slow AND uninteresting.
>>
>>86107997
but the second half is the the hardest-hitting and most intellectual part you plebian
it changes tone dramatically
>>
>>86109084
why do you have to call me that? did I have a chance to know that perhaps? or could I only assume it's gonna be le kaguya gets le guy le love le ghibli le children movie?
>>
>>86105576
it's not kino in its redditory memetry sense that gets thrown around here like "epic ftw." used to be a couple years ago.
it is genuinely a masterpiece.
the style, the music, the pace, the themes that go above most plebs' heads. it was Ghibli's last masterpiece.
>>
>>86109150
it's most certainly not "kaguya gets le guy le love le ghibli le children movie" and if you watched it to the end you'd know it's anything but a children's movie
>>
>>86109150
and I called you a pleb because someone who judges a movie they didn't watch to the end is a pleb; it's fine if you didn't want to watch the whole thing, you have no obligation to, but then acting like you haven't nullified any worth to your opinion on said film is what makes it plebian of you
>>
>>86109671
ah, seems like i have to download it and try again

lads seeing how all intellectuals and ghibli connoiseurs have gathered itt, what are other le must watch le ghibli masterpieces?

>>86109735
i made it clear, i defined the framework, you're the one being screeching autistic retard

reee how dare you ree pleb reeeee le anime masterpiece

chill out it's just moving pictures for kids and sensitive feminine manchildren
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.