[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best action samurai movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: shogun-assassin.jpg (250KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shogun-assassin.jpg
250KB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>86100529
7 Samurai
Yojimbo
>>
Shogun Assassin is great fun, but you should take the time to watch the original Japanese films, a 7-film saga with the two. Shogun Assassin is cobbled from the first two Lone Wolf and Cub films.
>>
>>86100529
No
>>
>>86100529
only the best if you are a wu-tang fan, other than that it is still good
>>
>>86100529
> B.B what do you wanna watch tonight?
>>
>>86100789
I thought it was 6 movies?
>>
>>86100529
Aren't those more drama/period pieces than action
>>
>>86100789
Or the 26 movies and 100 TV episodes of the Zatoichi franchise starring the Assassin's brother.
>>
>>86100824
Nigs only watch dubs
>>
File: Sword of Doom.jpg (695KB, 2793x1971px) Image search: [Google]
Sword of Doom.jpg
695KB, 2793x1971px
>>86100529
>>
>>86101338
I only watch dubbed samurai/kung-fu movies from that period. if you miss the cheesy voice over you are missing half the fun. Same reason I've never watched subed dragon ball z or Pokemon, that's not how people experienced it at the time.
>>
>>86101437
>dubbed Dragon Ball
>>86101429
That shit gave me blue balls hard when it just ended outta nowhere. Aparently it was meant to be a trilogy (from a 100+ book long series) but they never made the other two.
>>
>>86100568
God Damn Yojimbo is so good
fuckin Proto-Kino
>>
>>86101429
My favorite also. I wish there were the two proposed sequels. The fight against the righteous samurai is classic
>>
>>86101100
No not really, in the 3rd film he has 30+ on screen kills lmao
>>
>>86100529
>Best samurai film
Harakiri
>Best samurai action film
The Sword of Doom
>>
File: throne of blood.jpg (59KB, 736x523px) Image search: [Google]
throne of blood.jpg
59KB, 736x523px
>>86101429
>>86100529
>>
Good thread. I think Zatoichi, although it lacks the stylish violence that Lone Wolf and Cub has, has been more enjoyable for me thus far. I'm 7 films in and I love seeing how it evolved over time, with color, new directors, camera techniques etc. Also Zatoichi is a very fun protagonist who's not grim all the time and likes to have a laugh at the little things, only in the end when he absolutely has to he goes bezerk against the antagonist's gang.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.