[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halt and Catch dis dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Mack.jpg (660KB, 2048x1381px) Image search: [Google]
Mack.jpg
660KB, 2048x1381px
Just started watching Halt and Catch Fire and WHY DO I ADORE HER SO MUCH
>>
She was cuter in Black Mirror, can't wait for Blade Runner.
>>
File: mack and manlet.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mack and manlet.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>86099204
>can't wait for Blade Runner.

shit is she a replicant?
>>
File: tumblr_opyhhz1q2c1tognpro1_500.png (164KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opyhhz1q2c1tognpro1_500.png
164KB, 500x281px
>>86099076
IMA GENIUS CODER!!!
>>
>>86099076
She has a very sexual neck
>>
She's cute but every character in that show is fucking annoying
>>
>>86099076
qt as fuck.
>>
>>86099076
>>86101093
eh id say shes becomes the most annoying near the end / or around the start of season2

and the main nerd dude is probably the best
>>
>>86099846
wtf is this from... what kind of manlet would even want a chick to do that, its even more humiliating, reminds me of that awards show where that big model bitch is resting on top of that niggers head
>>
>>86099846
>5'10
Damn I thought she was tall.
>>
File: mackenzie having a smoke.webm (1MB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
mackenzie having a smoke.webm
1MB, 960x408px
>>86101565

well she sorta is
>>
>>86099076
>WHY DO I ADORE HER SO MUCH
because the show is shitty shitty?
>>
File: i_dindu_noting_i_swear.jpg (40KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
i_dindu_noting_i_swear.jpg
40KB, 700x465px
>>86099076
see: if you make a show about IT and such, you have to be smart and make a plot that's going to be not politically correct ... so you make a shitty shitty show and your masters are ok with you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.