[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was this show? Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: AmericanGodsO.jpg (2MB, 1679x2500px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanGodsO.jpg
2MB, 1679x2500px
How was this show? Was it kino?
>>
>>86098276
its very good
>>
>>86098276
Only watched it because of swegen
>>
>>86098276
quality gay faps
>>
Pretty good if you can ignore the leftist propaganda, i.e. Slave ship scene, illegal immigrants scene, we wuz kaweens
>>
>>86098276
Started well then devolved into total shit. Really the only reason you should watch it is because of Ian Mcshane
>>
>>86099779
It's another /pol/ instantly shits up a thread post.
>>
>>86098276
It's fucking retarded but in a good way. Very fun.
>>
>>86099862
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>86099779
>Look at how the evil white man stole us proud Africans from our land and families!(despite whites having bought slaves from African slavers for the most part)
>look at how these evil whites riding around hunting Mexicans are shooting these innocent Mexican (illegal) immigrants (despite this never happening)
>ay yo hol up look at this kaween GET YOU A KAWEEN MY NIGGA
>>
>8 episodes
>filler everywhere

why didn't they just make a mini series?
>>
>>86100428
>15 minutes of the last episode is a story about a god they already introduced

why?
>>
>>86099779
>Slave ship scene
He literally race baited an entire ship of slaves to kill themselves and their captors as a sacrifice to him, and he's a Trickster God.
I would not call that leftist propaganda.

Also half of the show was spent with Fuller saying "Fuck you" to ISIS which I thought was pretty great. Including gay Muslims and the Muslim woman going to the Egyptian after life instead of the Muslim afterlife.

Rest is true though.
>>
It was fine, there's nothing bad about it but I don't remember anything being particularly impressive.
>>
>>86098276
WE
WUZ
GODS
>>
its fun to think that none of these other gods will matter in the end.
>>
>>86098276
It was proof that stretching a single novel into 5 seasons is a fucking terrible idea.
>>
>>86098276

cant wait for season 2

shadow spends months in a little frozen town doing nothing.

quality television.
>>
File: black culture.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
black culture.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>86099862
Please go back to r/whatevershitholeyoucrawledoutof, nigger.
>>
>>86099779
How is tricking a ship full of slaves into killing themselves propaganda?
>>
How old do you think Kristin Chenoweth will get before she stops being sexy? 55? 60? Man I don't want to get boners from a 60 year old woman, that sounds weird.
>>
>>86099052
COCKSUCKA
>>
>>86101088

the power of make up
>>
>>86101169

Nah it's also bone structure, accent and demeanour t b h
>>
>>86101088
GILFs don't give you boners? You need to see a doctor
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.