[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We need an actor >I know just the guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>We need an actor
>I know just the guy
>>
>>86097778
>We need a white actor who's in his 30s and looks like Clint Eastwood
>I know just the guy
>>
>>86097831
Dark tower reviews are all amazing. They try and gloss over the awful casting, and some have even said the movie is shit but you should watch it anyway
>>
WE
>>
the sad thing is hes not even good. he is medicore, a younger tom hanks. wont fuck up anything too badly, but thats it
>>
>>86097865
thats what happens everytime theres this diversity quota in movies
just look at death note, people keep talking how shit kira's casting is but noone says a thing about L
>>
>>86097865
What I take from this post is that you're a /pol/JW who needed this movie to get great reviews for your victim complex agenda. It got terrible reviews, so instead you backpedal to "w-w-ell they glossed over the casting!"
>>
Why does /tv/ pretend that Idris is only a highly desired actor because he's black. Not that he's actually talented?

Can any meme posters answer this question for me? Do you legit not like Idris as an actor or you just do it for shits and giggles?
>>
>>86097947
No, I'm saying the reviews are hilarious.
>>
>>86097933
I thought whenever there's a diversity quota in movies it gets high ratings? Did you already change your tantrum narrative?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
>>
File: eric_roberts.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
eric_roberts.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Excuse me! I couldn't help but overhear you needed an actor
>>
File: 1499139387133.jpg (181KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499139387133.jpg
181KB, 500x500px
>>86097933
L can be black, don't really see how its a problem. Alot of kids who have a black and white parent fill that awkward genius stereotype, unless they show L being a we wuz crackbaby it don't bother me.

But casting that goofy looking kike to play an ultra-chad handsome psychopath that Light is portrayed to be is a crime. Its nepotism, plain and simple and I don't like it.
>>
>>86098016
no you retard is how people conveniently forget about shit casting when theres a black person on the role, show me one instance of someone saying some black person in a role was a bad casting choice even when it balantly is like in death note
>>
>>86098118
see sudenly its ok to cast a black person in a role they dont fit but not some other guy in a role they dont fit simply
>>
>>86097865
Idris Elba has never been bad in anything though. And people hoping for a good Roland would've been disappointed no matter what because King tried so damn hard to make everyone think of him as Clint Eastwood.
>>
>>86098092
>look all we can pay you is some slightly chewed gum
>>
>>86098167
meant to point at this>>86098100
>>
>>86097865
My personal favorite
https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/the-dark-tower-movie-review-ending

>yeah the movie is bad, but Roland is perfect. I want a sequel to this shitty excuse of a movie
>>
>>86098205
Not really, did you read what I said? Why are you so scared of black people? The casting in general is bad but the Jew has an ugly face, overbite, and looks like a dork.

The black guy has been in big movies and tv shows before atleast.
>>
>>86098637
yes anon the cast for a pale nerd dork being a black guy is ''good'' but the casting for some other pale nerd dork being some white guy is bad
>>
>>86098183
>Chewed! Get the hell outta here!
>10 mins pass
>Hi, it's Eric. How chewed are we talking here?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>86098698
The level of retardation on nu/pol/ kids is crazy. Who would jump through this many hoops to defend a jew.
>>
>>86098875
im not antisemitic in the slightest are you?
>>
>>86098764
20 chews, tops. Still has about 80% of the flavor and was only discarded 6 hours ago.
>>
Excerpt from leaked Untitled Sony Pictures project screenplay:

Snoop Dogg leaves. Okay, now what? David Duchovny sticks his thumb up his ass? Who the fuck writes this shit? I have three kids and a dog to feed and THIS is the shit you give me for my "BIG BREAK" oh suuuuuuuure totally man, I'll totally write that big project for you if it only means my income for the month. I totally needed that, it was NEVER about the craft or the art and a way to make my voice in Hollywood heard because fuck that shit we need more shitty remakes of classic films this time with shit like "ACTORS" and "DIVERSITY" well fuck that shit I'm out. I am OUT. This was the last fucking straw. Any more of this garbage and I'm blowing my fucking brains out. How the fuck do you assholes do it? Screw this, I'm getting a beer. Want anything?
>>
>>86099116
also it fell in some sand
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.