[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: SoftAllGrebe-mobile[1].jpg (9KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
SoftAllGrebe-mobile[1].jpg
9KB, 352x264px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
He is but he is a dick for arguing and not just throwing a dollar in
>>
>>86095603
Tarantino for talking about dicks for 5 straight minutes.
>>
he was right. everyone else was a white knigt cunt
>>
he's a piece of shit how the fuck is a waitress supposed to live off of sub 15$/hr minimum wage??????
>>
>>86095640
says the guy whos lives in mummies basement

try paying the rent sometime
youll be sucking cock for tips inside a day
>>
He didn't throw in a buck when someone else paid for his meal
>>
>>86096622
WTF I CAN'T PAY FOR MY PS4 AND INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION WTF DONALD DRUMPF!????
>>
>>86095603
Him. Tipping culture is retarded but he should have known he wasn't going to change anyone's minds and instead just chucked in a buck or two and continue to not tip on his own time.
>>
>>86095603

He's right but should still tip because the tipping system is in place.
>>
>>86096714
I will find you and I will...
>>
>>86096665
>paying for PS+
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>86096778
What?
>>
It's been forever since I watched this last but wasn't he arguing that tipping was okay if you really went out of your way to earn it? Instead of just expecting it?
>>
>>86095759
he did cease and throw a dollar in. you're the idiot. pussy too
>>
>>86096740
>He's right but should still tip because the tipping system is in place.
That's a retarded way of thinking.
Maybe if the waitress went out of her way like filling their coffee without them needing to ask and shit but hell i've been to places where there isn't waitresses. You just order your food, they call your number and you go get your food and yet there's still tipping jars for some reason next to the register
>>
>>86096817
>All right, I mean I’ll tip if someone really deserves a tipping, if they really put forth the effort, I’ll give them something extra, but I mean this tipping automatically, it’s for the birds. I mean as far as I’m concerned they’re just doing their job.
This is how tipping should be but now it's practically held as a ransom over the customers' heads. Don't want the waitress to spit in your food or blacklist you? Better tip them 20%
>>
>>86096740
>He's right but should still tip because the tipping system is in place.
cuck
>>
400 replies incoming
>>
File: 1492101000274.png (404KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1492101000274.png
404KB, 600x590px
>>86095603
The United States of America. Tipping is a retarded system that just further exploits the eternal wageslave so that the eternal capitalist can continue to Jew the eternal goyim and make out with a few extra bucks wherever possible.

Mr. Pink's philosophy was correct, but it's up to your worldview to see his taking a stand against it as either a worthy move or a dick move.
>>
File: pulp_fiction4670.jpg (71KB, 719x274px) Image search: [Google]
pulp_fiction4670.jpg
71KB, 719x274px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>86096935
>spit in your food
All Americans are little children? Got it.

>blacklist you
Not really something a minimum wage slave can do.
>>
>>86095603

Americans
>>
>>86096935
maybe in some ways. Waitresses also are jewed into making something ridiculous like $4-6 per hour in many places, so that's hardly something to live off of in the USA.

Also: if you tip, tip with cash. Uncle Sam taxes the fuck out of credit-card tips.

t. a guy who is picky with tipping
>>
The young dude delivering my pizza is probably making more than me.

Why am I supposed to tip him?
>>
>>86097040
>Waitresses also are jewed into making something ridiculous like $4-6 per hour in many places, so that's hardly something to live off of in the USA.
The manager is legally obligated to pay the difference if the waitress doesn't make atleast minimum wage in tips
>>
>>86097018
Vincent for being a sanctimonious asshole when the only reason they are in that situation is because his doped up ass accidentally shot Marvin in the face, requiring the Wolf's assistance.
>>
>>86096974
>>86096927

What, you're too poor to help a waitress have their full minimum wage salary? This is a stupid system but this is the system in place. Not tipping will not change it.
>>
>>86097235
>What, you're too poor to help a waitress have their full minimum wage salary?
Jesus christ you're a panhandler's wetdream
>>
>>86095603
>Shit eating has been an established part of American culture and etiquette for years
>Choosing not to eat shit will get you scorned and ridiculed by other americans
Are americans actually this retarded?
>>
Just get it the fuck over with.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13659182
>>
>>86097115
there are ways to get around the law
>>
>>86097235
Do you give money to every homeless person you come across? Waitressing may be crap money but they're free to find another job if they don't earn enough and if they can't find another job then tough shit. I shouldn't have to pay someone extra for them simply doing their job. And not tipping might not change the system but I don't care about changing the system I just care about not getting fucked in the ass like everyone else seems to enjoy.
>>
>>86095603

He was.

If I'm getting the bill, you sure as fuck better be covering the tip.
>>
>>86096740
Fuck that. This is why restaurant industry is dying!
>>
>>86097140
This. If someone is bailing your ass out you don't complain if they're a little rude about it.
>>
>Waitresses need tips to live
>They earn upwards of 15 dollars an hour in tips alone.

Those cunts and their kids can all fuck off. I dont get tipped money when I stop a fuckin latino gangbanger from stealing everything that belongs to the company in which I work.

Why then is it Im expected to tip a waitress for refilling my drink a couple times and taking 15 minutes to get me a packet of ketchup?
>>
I once got tipped 50bucks by a milf. I just stood there near their table and looked miserable and nervous
>>
>>86097401
>I shouldn't have to pay someone extra for them simply doing their job.

we really shouldn't, employers should pay these people a fair wage to being with, then tipping would be purely a bonus when deserved.

we expect autism perfect levels of customer service and complain when we don't get it, but at the same time look down on the people giving it and expect them to be happy getting paid next to nothing for it. there's a disconnect there.
>>
>>86097655
I remember when at my first job as a trolley boy for a grocery store I got tipped 50$ for putting groceries in her car and tried to refuse it but the woman told me I should take it even more now.
She probably didn't know that I was just trying to seem modest so she'd tip more often.
>>
>>86095603
Literally there just to foreshadow who the rat is later on
>>
>>86095603

I have never tipped in my life. On dates, I openly admit to not tipping and explain why. The grills see the logic in what I say and then we go back to my place and I wreck their ovaries.
>>
>>86097774
Everyone in the service industry gets looked down upon because it's a job which requires no training or particular skill and therefore isn't respected.
>>
>>86095829
>focusing on the dick part of the conversation
>the problem is with Tarantino
anon, I...
>>
>>86098146
Good post.
>>
>>86097140
no. wolf was a know it all faggot
>>
>>86096454
get a better job?
they would either pay waitresses more as a result or hire some hobos which is bad for them and good for hobos so great
>>
File: 1501699663334.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501699663334.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>do shit job
>get paid more than a laborer

thanks america
>>
>>86098146
>things that never happened
>>
>>86095603
The Jews that run the diner.
>>
File: 1457239014539.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457239014539.png
109KB, 500x500px
>Order meal for 10 pesos
>Pay 12 instead
Who the fuck thought of this? Tipping is literally the dumbest thing you can do in america and that is saying a lot. Get some fucking labour unions you mongoloids.
>>
I'm fine with tipping in itself but I fuckig hate when they literally don't give you the shit you ordered unless you tip. I'm dead serious, this happened to me. for fuck sake just raise the price instead of asking me extra money for slamming a hotdog between some bread, you fat cunt.

tl;dr he was right
>>
>tipping
ill just buy the things and cook myself for tenth of the cost of your shitty service thank you
>>
>>86096454
Why the fuck am I supposed to pay her salary? Dumb ameridumb.
>>
>>86098195
>"Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick"
Tarantino is the one focused on ducks.
>>
File: with-jews-you-lose[1].jpg (115KB, 667x740px) Image search: [Google]
with-jews-you-lose[1].jpg
115KB, 667x740px
>>86095603
Jewish owners don't want to pay their workers the extra money for minimum wage so they make the stupid goyim pay the minimum wage instead. Yeah man, who's in the wrong?
>>
>>86096985
Mr.Pink isnt real. That's Steve Buscemi
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.