[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So doesnt this film come out soon Why havnt we heard anything yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: star wars 8.jpg (105KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
star wars 8.jpg
105KB, 1400x700px
So doesnt this film come out soon

Why havnt we heard anything yet?
>>
once people get bored of the pickle shit the time will be ripe to shit on this
>>
>>86094601
no harrison ford = i'm totally bored
>>
>>86094601

It's already been completely spoiled, and it's really a ho hum copy of Empire as we all knew it would be.
>>
>>86094601
Go watch ESB and rejoice in the time you still have with it being the only one of its kind.
>>
>>86094601
If it's anything like TFA, it will be a completely forgettable, cringy SJW circlejerk.
>>
>>86094601
Disney is gonna run Star Wars into the ground with their "40 movies over 40 years" scheme.
People will get tired of it like they did with super hero movies
>>
>>86094601
I don't think TFA got its second trailer until October 2015, so presumably that's when TLJ's will drop. Any particular Disney releases then that it would be in front of?
>>
>>86094601
people realised the force awaken was shit garbaage trash from the garbage pit, the trash pil, hte junkyard, the scrapyard, it was poo poo doo doo from the sewer, it was shit straight from my anus, and now this movie gets flushed from the jump. get cancer disney jews
>>
>>86097832
>people got gired of superhero movies
when did this happen? half the threads here are capeshit, half the films being made at this moment are capeshit
>>
The entire plot was leaked on here you fucking newfaggot nigger
>>
File: 1501563707527.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1501563707527.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>Star Wars
>>
File: KyloRenHS-TFA.png (610KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
KyloRenHS-TFA.png
610KB, 640x800px
Watching this for Kylo Ren.
>>
The same thing happened with Attack of the Clones. TPM was hyped to shit, and AoTC had much less marketing; I barely remember seeing TV commercials for it. It's to avoid fatigue among consumers. They know the movie is coming because of how much they heard about the last one. Having less marketing builds more interest (it becomes more of a mystery instead of something in your face), and keeps people from getting sick of it.
>>
>>86094601
>soon
>comes out in 4 months
>>
>>86098965
>4 months isn't soon

How old are you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.