[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that he is underrated af by normies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Can we all agree that he is underrated af by normies?
>>
>>86093737
literally who
>>
Um sweetie it's 2017 I'm not gonna watch black and white movies
>>
>>86093761
He filmed part of German Concrntration Camps: A Factual Study (1945)

if you werent a nazi kuksucker yould know this
>>
>"All actors are cattle and should be treated as such.
Was he right?
>>
>>86093859
>advised the Allies how to make the most efficient propoganda
>told them not to emphasize the Jews and point out the more sympathetic victims of the Holocaust

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86093936
Yes. Roman actors were in the same social class as prostitutes where they belonged.
>>
If anything he's extremely overrated. Compared to Lang or Welles, he is a dwarf. There is no art or soul to his work.
>>
>>86093737
judging by the few responses so far ... yup
>>
>>86094085
>Fritz and Welles
One good movie each, doesn't make them great. Hitchcock had a lifelong career of great movies.
>>
>>86094085
>Lang

o i am laffin
>>
>>86093737
Normies, if they even know him, will have seen 2-3 of his 50+ films and barely understand what made him great.
>>
>>86093979
enjoy working at walmart
>>
>>86094469
Is what I said untrue, Moshe?
>>
>>86093979
That traditionally Americans don't like anything that isn't 98% WASP.
People didn't like irish and italians because they were catholic. A catholic running for president forced the entire south to start voting for Lincoln's party. Even the tradition of changing your jewey name in hollywood or business is because people would rather patronize businesses run by gentiles.
>>
>>86094397
>barely understand what made him great.
it's suspension innit?
>>
>>86093737
He's kind of the definition of entry level to be honest OP.
>>
>>86094618
He basically wrote the book on suspense conveyed visually.
He's an interesting director when it comes to his shot composition and editing, very deliberate and authorial.
>>
>>86093936
Honestly, as someone one is trying to be an actor - yes. I have worked in both production and acting, the production side by far is the much harder path.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.