[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final verdict on Ghostbusters (2016)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg (1MB, 1693x1074px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg
1MB, 1693x1074px
Final verdict on Ghostbusters (2016)?
>>
3/10
Leslie Jones was unironically the best of the bunch. No idea why everyone praised the blonde, she was annoying as all hell
>>
meh
>>
there was a 2016 Ghostbusters?
>>
>>86091511
We'll find out tonight when Plinkett tells us.
>>
Thanks for reminding me of its existance. Fuck you I hate you.
>>
>>86091689
He already said he didn't like it.
>>
>>86091511
Was this the biggest case of a movie where they're was so much talk about it before release but in the end no one saw it
>>
Tepid remake. Not groundbreaking, 'feminist' or 'ruining anyone's childhood'. That was all just marketing. And everyone bit on it.

Their outfits looked cheap and Leslie Jones was the best of a poor cast.

The best part was when slimer hi-jacked the ecto-mobile with Mrs. Slimer.

The good news is that this is probably the last we will hear of Melissa McCarthy in any context. Finding something positive to say: Most of MM's movies are dark, morose, and mean spirited because she grew up sad she was fat. This movie had little to none of that.
>>
>>86091511
Is there a version where only the two actresses on the right are in it?
>>
4/10
Technically competent, and I do genuinely think a gimmick like an all female team could have worked, but everything collapses simply because the jokes aren't funny. There's an over reliance on stupid, lowbrow humor like how Melissa McCarthy really wants more dumplings everytime she orders from a Chinese restaurant, or all the gross-out stuff with the slime, and a complete absence of the more subtle gags you get in the original
The action scene at the end was one of the most baffling things I'd ever seen in a movie, I just couldn't understand how you fuck up an interpretation of a single movie this badly
>>
>>86091511
Better than Logan. But that doesn't say much.
>>
Guilty of being absolute shit
>>
Women are funny. Get over it./10
>>
pandering to SJWs = financial disaster
>>
Another movie to throw on the pile of 80s reboots noones gonna remember exist a few years later.

It was indirectly responsible for Milo Yoghurtsauce getting banned from Twitter so at least something good came out of it.
>>
I was flipping channels the other day and happened to land on this. I couldn't make it past 10 minutes. Everyone but Hemsworth was terribly unfunny, and even he couldn't save this dreck.
>>
>>86091511
So repulsive I still haven't seen it/10
>>
>>86091511
The failure of the Ghostbusters remake had nothing to do with a cast full of women and everything to do with abysmal writing and Sony's insane belief that they could turn Ghostbusters into some kind of tentpole superhero franchise.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.