[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Wonder Woman' Tops $400 Million Domestic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: DC wins.png (262KB, 1080x604px) Image search: [Google]
DC wins.png
262KB, 1080x604px
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/08/08/box-office-todays-the-day-wonder-woman-tops-400-million/#8f3f68018b33

>$800 million without Japan
>Highest grossing world war film
>Academy Award
>>
>>86090420
Stop this at once!
>>
>>86090420
This has to be the most profitable film of the year so far, right?
>>
>>86090420
Wow thats fucking crazy
>>
Spider man forever btfo
>>
>>86090546
No get out is
>>
Our gal does it again
>>
File: gal kek.png (121KB, 300x300px)
gal kek.png
121KB, 300x300px
>people have ALREADY forgotten about Spider-Man: Homecoming
>>
>>86090420
This year feels like I'm living on bizarro earth. Wonder Woman made way, way more than anyone foresaw, and every other blockbuster tanked or is Spider-Man.
>>
We live in an era where a tertiary DC character just humiliated Marvel's two biggest cinema superstars.
>>
Beauty and the Beast was castlekino.
>>
File: She's so cute..gif (999KB, 500x230px)
She's so cute..gif
999KB, 500x230px
>>86090420
Reminder that /ourgal/ will probably get a theater expansion on Labor Day as part of the Justice League promotion. That's when she'll pass Iron Man 3 and Captain America: Civil War to be behind only the two Avengers and two Dark Knight movies.
>>
ANOTHER OSCAR INCOMING
>>
>>86090902
Give it a month and it will pass Civil War & Iron Man 3.
>>
>>86090420
Can't stall the Gal.
>>
Can't Pascal our Gal

DCEUs Vult
>>
>>86090420
will /pol/ ever recover?
>>
Can Jewfus be stopped?
>>
File: inb4inflationposts.jpg (90KB, 779x394px) Image search: [Google]
inb4inflationposts.jpg
90KB, 779x394px
spider-man 2 BTFO
>>
>/png
>made during pajeet hours
Hmmm
>>
>>86090420
Marvel guy here. I actually liked wonder woman and wish whoever made it would just take the reigns of the dcu. They managed to find a formula that works. Gal Gadot is still awful and the worst part of ww though. Robin Wright was fucking glorious though. That blink and you'll miss it smirk when she sees enemies and gets to have actual live combat was awesome.

I have the feeling dcu will sink into shit again with JUSTice league but at least there's a smidge of hope it'll be good. I just can't trust hack sniper anymore. He peaked at 300.
>>
>Gal Gadot wanna benis fug
Expect a billion more female capeshit movies
>>
>>86093517
Well, Whedon is pretty much reshooting the whole movie. Not that I really liked any of the Avengers movies that much, but they weren't offensively bad like MoS/SS/BvS.
>>
File: 1502211177947.png (2MB, 1045x1064px)
1502211177947.png
2MB, 1045x1064px
>destroyed all the competition
>>
/tv/ BTFO
>it's g-going to f-fail because it's about a w-woman, fuckin r-roasties
>>
>>86090902
Just like tertiarty Marvel characters humiliated two literally most popular and iconic comic characters of all time? I mean, Hopeflopping = Murderman vs Marthaman, but at least it was profitable. BvS made litarally as good as fucking Antman
>>
>>86093302
You're a retarded paki.
>>
>>86090902
>Marvel's BvS losing against Wonder Woman
Best timeline
>>
>>86093843
>No oscar
>>
>>86093736
Wait Whedon took over justice league? I hadn't heard that. I thought he was just making batgirl. Alright then there is some hope afterall.
>>
>>86093950
>being this insecure
DC is greatest capeshit company with best capeshit trillogy of all time, but DCEU is MCU in dark filters and it losing to literally who characters. Only WW saved the day because creators wasn't retards and haven't use MUH EDGE as basis to the movie.
>>
>>86094096
He's handling some reshoots after Snyder had to step down because his daughter killed. MCUcks seem to think than having the guy who made almost a quarter of the of the MCU total gross working for the competition is bad or something
>>
Any chance it will pass Civil War?
>>
File: you.jpg (29KB, 300x240px)
you.jpg
29KB, 300x240px
>>86093843
>>86094208
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.