[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you watch this shit? Are you retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gay shit.jpg (406KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gay shit.jpg
406KB, 1920x1080px
Yesternight I have decided to watch this SJW propaganda series episodes 1 to 4 just to see "THE SEASON" after not following it since season 3. This is fucking SHIT. It is incredibly cringy. I made a mistake not making a list of all the cringe moments, but I am gonna recall a few of them in this thread. I am seriously shocked that there are so many r.dditors on /tv/

Cringe moments season 7 EP 1 to 4

>arya stark xDDD super assassin girl opening
>XDDD literal meme ginger singer makes appearance in movie
>XDDD EPIC ARYA STARK drinking like badass in front of boys
>im gonna kill the queen XD LOL
>arya stark super assassin girl duel like AN EXTREME BADASS vs the dyke knight. those fucking epic moves!!! that fucking epic knife wow!!!! that blade behind her back pose. Wow what a powerful girl

>when jon snow talking important stuff there are literal kiddies among men of age that are apparently of same rank as those kiddies. what the fuck is this clown shit? everyone treats those kids so srsly.
>those kids kneeling before jon snow
>that girl saying shit like Girl power ftw

>fat neckbeard actor
>wow what a super useful epic neckbeard He is so intelligent wow He made that operation he just followed instructions and cured the guy of greyscale. What a badass character. He just proves u dont need to be physically strong to be a REAL BADASS....

>daenerys targaryen WOW WHAT A LEADER........ POEWRUFL...
>wow daenerys targaryen - what a rich character and epic actress xD proof: even the mother of dragons makes mistakes!!! so she isnt a mary sue!! She said she isnt a prince XD LOOK she made a gender pronoun mistake in her translation. Btw the very epic ebony actress pointed it out. What a badass woman
>niggers everywhere
>"hey u are an eunuch xD bu t u can still lick my pussi ;)"

>jon snow.. I am daenerys stormborn ... I had tragic life...... But i am strong woman... And QUEEN!
>>
>wow epic lesbian kissing XDDD
>wow Epic brave woman Yara greyjoy Super bisexual warrioress
>haha theon what a cuck boy xD

>does ur sister like it with a finger in her ass xDDD? Shh u can tell me later...

>wow what a badass old woman XD the lannisters got ROASTED....... rest in rip joffrey cunt

>dothraki: ur men fight are weak lol xD (even theres a dragon flying around)

>our enemy has dragons. lets move around with only 1 harpoon that is closed
>daenerys and her dragon are on the ground. lets not shoot her from a bow
>>
Me and my gf didnt even watch s1 ep2
This show is terrible
>>
>>86090245
>>86090263
why are you so angry
>>
>stop liking things
>>
>>86091013
Lack of sex and job opportunities
>>
>>86090245
>>>/pol/
>>
>>86090245
It's been trash since you stopped watching.
>>
>>86091032
Upvoted. Here is your reddit gold
>>
>>86091063
Thanks sweetie
>>
>>86090245
>>86090263
I see your autism flared up to maximum
>>
>>86090245
Yeah, it's been shit for a while and the pandering to women is strong, but It's still kind of entertaining, and nobody watches, reads, and listens to great stuff all the time. There's no such thing as a 100% patrician.
And you need to work on your bitterness, man. There's something wrong in your head for getting this mad about this.
>>
You have terrible taste, and I didn't bother to read that wall of greentext filled with memes and sentences only a 12 year old would write. But at least you're coherent, since you haven't watched the show since the 3rd season. Most people here that claim to hate the show and waste their day posting how terrible D&D are have watched it every fucking sunday it's on, they have watched every leaked episode, no matter how shitty the quality, they come here, a community of GoT viewers, to post every fucking day. They're true and devoted fans of the show, yet they claim to hate it. Whatever kids ;)
>>
>>86092161
Upvoted
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.