[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: drogon.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
drogon.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
Why doesn't she just burn the red keep with only Cersei and a few other Lannister men in it?

Just burn the keep and force Cersei to either surrender or burn and not burn the whole city, no?
>>
>>86088542
because that would make sense
>>
>>86088542

Because a lone dragon attacking is still very vulnerable. hundreds of archers + new scorpion weapon would either wound/kill the dragon and/or daenerys very quickly. plus she doesnt know where cersei is exactly, she could just hide in the catacombs below or use civilians as human shields. Its also not clear how exactly the dragons are controlled, it could easily snap and burn everything when in danger for his own life
>>
STAY IN YOUR

FUCKING

CONTAINMENT THREAD
>>
worship her feet i want
>>
>>86088542
the red keep is made of stone and won't burn
>>
>>86089893
>>86089893
Tell that to Harrenhal
>>
>>86089893
dragonfire literally melts stone
>>
>>86088542
>invades the land of white, blonde haired people with a horde of shitskins
>uses terrorist attacks on major cities
Fitting
>>
Gotta stretch the show out more
>>
>>86089893
AND HARRENHAL?
I SUPPOSE, THAT'S IMMUNE TO DRAGONFIRE AS WELL
>>
>>86088542
>Why doesn't she just burn the red keep
it's not about the building ffs, but about the monarch. What she could do is, to besiege the city close it to all outside resources and tell the people to hand over the unjust queen "that terorises them". the problem is she has fucking dothrakis with her instead of westerosi knights. if she could get john snow to take his army to kings landing and present them there, then the people would say, yeah fuck it, lets hand over cersei
>>
>>86089810
no.
>>
>>86089763
Then show the fucking archers and balistas guarding the red keep 24/24.
>>
>>86090944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LczScUdrWag
Why can't she just use her dragons like this?
Drop gigantic rocks on the castle instead of soldiers.
>>
>>86091476
dany is a dumbass. i can't wait for the night king to kill one of those dragons already
>>
>>86089763
>>86088542
Why don't the dragons have armor? Same with wun wun and the Giants. They're big enough where they could get thick armor without weighing them down
>>
>>86092543
The giant should've ripped a tree log and swung it at the bolton army. 20-50men flying with each swing.
>>
>>86092626
That would've crushed the 20 good men meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.