[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past a certain age, a woman without a family can be a very bad thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Why isn't there a female version of this scene? Is it because women aren't ready to hear that, or because it goes against the need-no-man feminist propaganda pushed by Hollywood.
>>
A middle-aged woman without a family will just be very shitty with you, mutter constantly, lash out at strangers, etc.

A middle-aged virgin man imagines being a serial killer and acting out his fantasies
>>
It's a Hitler reference.
>>
>>86084480
That's just your average crazy cat lady.
>>
>>86084480
Because the reverse is a good thing. The only "bad" thing an older woman can get up to is fucking strangers.
>>
>>86084519
Yeah, Ted Bundy was a real slouch with the ladies.
>>
>>86084480
There is no need. You already have thousands of articles about the modern "problem" with womyn after 30.

No need to make a tv scene when is a everyday reality for them.
>>
>>86084918
Do you want me to point out the poor logic of your post? or can you spare me 2 minutes and just slap yourself instead?
>>
You realize that this quote made Woody's character out to be a huge hypocrite right? He had a family, but that didn't stop him from being a violent, cheating, irrational bastard. Try actually watching a show instead of attempting to find some shitty redpill talking point in every piece of media you fucking dolt.
>>
>>86085022
Yet Hollywood keeps pushing the happy unmarried childless promiscuous cunt meme on every opportunity.

>>86085103
Cheating wasn't the "bad things" he was thinking about. He was a jerk, a cheater and a bully, but not an irrational freak.
>>
>>86085329
When I say irrational, I mean he had a hard time hearing other perspectives. By the end of the show, both he and Rust became better people. My original point still stands though.
>>
why are you so t r i g g e r e d OP?
>>
>>86085495
I'm not, but I bet you are
>>
>>86085757
I bet you are.
>>
Every time I get drunk by myself, I always end up watching true detective s1 scenes.
>>
>>86085769
I bet i am
>>
File: The Lobster Yorgos Lanthimos.jpg (149KB, 1280x705px) Image search: [Google]
The Lobster Yorgos Lanthimos.jpg
149KB, 1280x705px
>>86084480
Why isn't there a female version of this scene? Is it because women aren't ready to admit they are gold diggers who get off on male status and money, or because it goes against the need-no-man feminist propaganda pushed by Hollywood.
>>
>>86085103
>be a general bitch of household so your daughter emulates you, let your husband's partner pump you and you will be rewarded with a bigger house

That was the wholesome message to women in this.
>>
>>86084480
twenty
>>
>>86086307
No, wait, I meant twelve.
>>
>>86085980
Yeah, pretty much every character was a piece of shit at some point in the show.
>>
>>86084480
>alt right whining intensifies
>>
>>86084480
>white subs
Disgusting
>>
>>86085098
>Do you want me to point out the poor logic of your post?
Go ahead retard :^)
>>
>>86084480
The point of this scene was that it was actually about himself, right? In 2012 he had lost his family, which, for him at least, was a very bad thing.
>>
>>86087160
Not even him, but your shit tumblresque logic implies that the other anon was saying that 100% of the serial killers became serial killers because they were virgins.
It's like saying all fruits are oranges just because all oranges are fruits.
>>
>>86085473
It doesn't. He didn't mean bad by cheating and being violent in the common sense of the word.
He was an asshole, but not a dangerous one.
>>
because one is a cliche (what you said) and one is an original statement of belief for a character (what pizzalotto wrote marty to say)

a cardinal virtue of writing is to excise cliches
>>
>>86087586
ahem extract*

or eliminate* isnt there a word close in spelling to excise that means something like that?
>>
because women slay
>>
>>86085022
This

The funny thing about this scene is it's attracting attention because people think the opposite : the two detectives won't go crazy without a family.
>>
>>86084480
Women are not physically dangerous for the most part. And realistically too dumb to be serial killers.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.