[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best slasher kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3065.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3065.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
What's the best slasher kino?
>>
>>86079309
Nice Illuminati shit, faggot!
>>
>>86079518
Friday the 13th part 2 cuck
>>
Black Christmas is the only truly good slasher
>>
File: jasonx.jpg (51KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
jasonx.jpg
51KB, 309x450px
there's only one correct answer
>>
>>86081656
Not sure if this was posted as bait... But this... unironically
>>
Correct series but Part 4
>>
File: tumblr_odrei3tV9R1vfz1vco1_400.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odrei3tV9R1vfz1vco1_400.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>86079309
>Not posting part 6
Shit taste
>>
>>86082308
Watched part 1and 2 for the first time. Should I skip to part 6? Or go in order?
>>
>>86082471
No don't skip them
Part 3, 4 and 6 are the best

Part 5, 7 and 9 are terrible

Part 8 and Jason X are so bad to be good
>>
>>86079309
The one where people get slahed
>>
>>86083207
Aside from the twist, 5 isn't that bad at all, and 7 is worth watching just for the Carrie fight at the end.
>>
>>86085268
7 is boring. Go fuck yourself.
>but muh carrie fight
>but muh sleeping bag kill
>but muh kane hodder stunts
It has a shitty, uninteresting setting, the most bland, forgettable cast of characters in the entire series (except for the abusive therapist) and courtesy of the MPAA, worst kills. It's such a boring slog of a movie.
>>
>>86079309
Halloween
>>
Strait-Jacket (1964)
>>
Rob Zombie's Hallowen 2 Director's Cut
>>
>>86086343
The Bat was also a good old school slasher. You can see the influence it had on Wes Craven. The Bat is basically non-gory Freddy in looks.
>>
>>86083207
>5
>bad

Anon what the fuck
>>
>>86086696
I love ALL the Halloween movies. Even parts of Halloween Resurrection.
>>
Halloween
My Bloody Valentine
Black Christmas

probably the top 3 best of all time
>>
>>86086343
>tfw the mask looked better than most of the modern fake face masks

Maybe it's the black and white, but damn.
>>
>>86086210
Jason's design in part 7 is great though. I love how they incorporated all the damage he's taken over the years.
>>
>>86086926
Part 5 has a huge body count but they're mostly uninspired kills. It does have the best tits though.
>>
>>86079309
Halloween
Scream
>>
File: Sleepaway Camp Poster.jpg (22KB, 216x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepaway Camp Poster.jpg
22KB, 216x320px
>>86079309
The most kino slasher movie ever is Sleepaway Camp. If you haven't seen it, go do so now. Don't look up anything about it though, or you'll spoil the experience of watching the slasher equivalent to the Sixth Sense.

>Other slasher kino
Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives
Scream
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Halloween
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Psycho
The Silence of the Lambs
Maniac (2012 remake with Elijah Wood)
M
>>
>>86087456
>movie is good because of muh plot twist

stop being underage
>>
>>86087587
Sleepaway Camp isn't kino just because of the twist end. It has a ton of subtle symbolism and subtext running through it that only comes out on repeat viewings, and really has a kind of story telling you just don't see in other Slasher Movies.
>>
>>86087764
I'm not sure that I'd give them that much credit but it does have a fun campy tone(gotta love those New Yawk accents) and some good kills.
>>
Halloween 2 is underrated.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.