[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he really the """"Villain"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: GeneralHummel.jpg (17KB, 514x389px) Image search: [Google]
GeneralHummel.jpg
17KB, 514x389px
Was he really the """"Villain""""" ?
>>
File: 1501399646740.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1501399646740.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>86076608
Also thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPtPxqTdkig
>>
>>86076608
Yes. He was threatening the lives of millions of hippie nicks, who never wanted to put him in the situations he was angry about. He was 4000 miles away from the people who made those decisions, and who were completely out of harms way.
>>
I recently rewatched the movie. The blunt unsubtlety of the movie trying to shove the idea that Hummel Is Actually A Good Guy was comical
>>
>>86076608
He was going to save the USA from a new AIDS and Staph epidemic. The hero we need but don't deserve.
>>
>>86076608
>muh vietnam
>>
>>86076608

Who is this? Identify yourself.
>>
I WILL NOT GIVE THAT ORDER
>>
Well Mr. Sinclair, you've probably got no fucking idea what I'm talking about. By your ninth birthday, I was running black ops into China. My men were responsible for over 200 enemy kills. Now put some rigging tape over Mr. Sinclair's mouth, he's wasting my time!
>>
>>86076608
Even the White House doesn't consider him a villain but their hands are tied by red tape bollocks of releasing funds for classified missions
>>
Why wont movies do more shit like this with "bad guys"? We all like it
>>
>>86077186
Old Michael Bay did this, but now hes busy doing all these Transformers shit and TMTN movies
>>
File: h1TOZNt.jpg (53KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
h1TOZNt.jpg
53KB, 480x270px
Womack! Why am I not shurprised? You piecsh of shhit.
>>
>>86077278
>ignoring Pain & Gain and 13 Hours
>not realising he now has a deal to make one blockbuster to make the studio happy and then a passion project in turn each time
He is also only the producer on the TMNT movies
>>
>>86077308
How's your bowling arm?
>>
>>86077328
>pain and gain
didnt like it

What about 13 hours is it good?
>>
>>86076608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrFUjbB6FPg

CEASE FIRE!
>>
>>86077406
>What about 13 hours is it good?
Definitely.
>>
>>86076608
Yes. Regardless of his reasons, which weren't great to begin with, his actions were wrong, and his neglectful handling of henchmen hiring puts all the blood on his hands.
Mason was also a villain. Smyert Shpionam.
Kyle Reese was the only hero.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.