[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just give it to me straight. Is she going to survive the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 16

File: dany_dragons.jpg (413KB, 1082x768px) Image search: [Google]
dany_dragons.jpg
413KB, 1082x768px
Just give it to me straight.
Is she going to survive the show?
>>
As much as it pains me to say, yes
>>
No, but she won't go the mad queen route either. Her death will be treated as a tragedy.
>>
>>86070625
>>86070628
Well which is it?
>>
i hope so, i feel like the more i fap to her, the more likely she will win and rule the 7 kingdoms
>>
I say 90% yes

But if she doesn't, the writing will make it look like she wins anyways. Maybe Jon will gave a speech putting her through the heavens and her children will rule in the future.
>>
It could go either way at this point.
We know Cersei still has the throne going into season 8, so Danny could vert well die. But it's hard to say.
>>
>>86070593

Of course.

>Captures the 7 kingdoms
>Kills Cersei
>Destroys the White Walkers with her dragons
>Claims the Iron Throne

We all know this is how it's going to work out. Any "mad queen" stuff is just red herrings. She's been groomed for this since the first season.
>>
>>86070683
They won't kill her. Dany, Arya, and Sansa are guaranteed to survive. Brienne has a 70% chance of survival also, but might sacrifice herself to save Sansa. Screencap this
>>
The way i see it, the Jaime charge was the closest we will ever get to her dying. That was the show's way of dangling it in front of us and stripping all hope away. I mean, he was 5 seconds and a good arm away from ending it all. There won't be a chance like that again.
>>
she'll survive if not then Jon will take the throne and become Dany: male version
>>
>>86070752
The second season vision made it pretty clear Danny coupd only achieve the throne in violence. She's wither going mad queen or not getting the throne.
>>
>>86070805
>stripping all hope away
You realise that the only people that hate her are contrarians from /pol/tv/ right?

Everyone IRL loves her and is rooting for her.
>>
>>86070893
I'm normally rooting for her but I like Jaime more
>>
>>86070765

Brienne has multi-verse plot armor. She survived Star Wars Episode 7 despite being on a planet that blew up.
>>
>>86070593
she and jon will survive and become the couple that sits on the throne after

-jaime kills cersei
-they win the war against the walkers

however, it will become abundantly clear that these two are mentally unstable and a repeat of the mad king (as cersei is becoming as well)
jaime, having had enough of it all, leaves and travels westward, starting an alt-rock band with the hound. they have three hit albums but fall into relative obscurity.
>>
>>86070805
Probably one of the single biggest displays of bravery in the entire series. He makes the conscious decision to ride to certain death because there was a chance, however small, that he could take her out before being killed himself and save Westeros. And 99% of all the comments you see is people laughing about how stupid Jaime was. I hate general audiences.
>>
File: 1487034895802.png (212KB, 353x399px) Image search: [Google]
1487034895802.png
212KB, 353x399px
>>86070893
>>
>>86070871
she will achieve the throne with war (violence), doesn't mean she will rule with violence
>>
>>86070908
Why? I lost all respect for him when he continued to follow Cersei like a lapdog even after witnessing how evil she is.
>>
>>86070946
Martin and D&D have both stated the ending will be "at best, bittersweet".

The scenario you described has too little sacrifice in the face of achievement. Tgere is no ending where someone just defeats the walkers and then sits on the throne
>>
>>86071071
Jon and Dany will probably sacrifice themselves to save Westeros from the Night King.
>>
>>86070593
who cares?
Reddit: The Prolonged Adventures: The Show
>>
>>86071213
It'a really not.
>>
>>86071071
it's bittersweet because it's a happy ending (the people that the audience were rooting for will win) but also very clear that the two rulers are just a repeat of the mad king scenario. jaime has always been the main protagonist of this story, it is from his perspective that it will end.
>>
File: HGOngs9.png (14KB, 638x218px) Image search: [Google]
HGOngs9.png
14KB, 638x218px
Reminder
>>
Its plot armor the show so yes
>>
>>86070593
yea but it won't matter because she can't have kids

no kids = no heir = another massive war over the throne in 30 years or however long it takes for roasties to die of witch uterus
>>
>>86070995
Because he loves her, you idiot.
>implying good or evil is a factor in true love
>>
>>86070593
The can't have a sequel show if they kill her.
>>
>>86070893
kys
I'm left wing and i hate her.
>>
>>86071396
She will steal Jon snow's kids and maker them her own, install them as legitimate heir
>>
>>86071356
Remind me which episode that was?
>>
>>86071531
what kind of left wing? I'm a Marxist-Leninist and I love the Dragons
>>
>>86071611
Sansa gets raped
>>
>>86070593
If she does die it will be in the final episode. At this point she, along with several other cast members, are being paid so much by the episode that they would absolutely fight the writers if they tried to kill them off early.
>>
File: 012402104.jpg (59KB, 857x725px) Image search: [Google]
012402104.jpg
59KB, 857x725px
>tfw legitimately praying that Danny gets killed off

She's single handedly ruining the show for me. "Muh feminism iz cancer" aside, I just despise Mary Sues and between seeing these recent episodes and the leaks, I am genuinely close to giving up on this shit fest

Euron/Jamie/ & Jon Snow are the only bros keeping me going.
>>
ACTUALLY YOUR GRACE,THAT PRONOUN HAS NO GENDER IN VALYRIAN
>>
>>86071689
how do you rape your wife?
>>
File: if-it-aint-broke-1.png (593KB, 1000x1432px) Image search: [Google]
if-it-aint-broke-1.png
593KB, 1000x1432px
Why did Dany look at all the white people in Westeros and think "We need to bring in millions of foreigners"?

Really shivers the old bean.
>>
>>86071876
my fucking god that shit was so awful
>>
>>86071623
You'd probably think i'm center.
Either way i hate her mostly for meta reasons, like how she got a dothraki army bigger than the previous one for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>86070593
I think so, she's better than Cersie
Jon will become warden of the north. What else is there? White walkers destroy everything? That's not going to happen

Even grrm isn't that unorthodoxed
>>
>>86071876
lmao
>>
>>86070593
She'll die in childbirth.
>>
She will survive and the series will end with her sitting on the Iron Throne. It is one of the reasons why her character is so uninteresting. There is zero threat of her ever losing.

Jon will probably die sacrificing himself to kill the Night King.
>>
>>86072136
she's infertile
>>
>>86072188
Jon Snow will find a way.
>>
>>86070893
Her storyline has been pretty boring since the first few seasons. After that it's like other people/dragons solve all her problems for her
>>
>>86072207
Yeah he will.
And his children will bear his "Snow" family name.
>>
>>86070593
Whatever triggers more /pol/tards is fine by me
>>
>>86072188
Not for long
>>
File: youtube comments 3.jpg (435KB, 844x595px) Image search: [Google]
youtube comments 3.jpg
435KB, 844x595px
>>86070893
YEAH! DAT'S RIGHT! IF YOU HATE MUH KHALLISI IT'S BECAUSE YOU IS RACIST AND MISOGYNIST!!! XD
>>
>>86072258
>muh /pol/tards in muh threads
>>
>>86072258
Can't we go just one thread without retards bringing up /pol/ for literally no reason? Jesus christ. You're more obsessed with /pol/ than /pol/ is obsessed with Trump.
>>
>>86072188
>>
>>86072188
>he doesn't know
>>
It is going to end two ways.
>Dany wins the Iron Throne and marries Jon who survived after defeating the Night King
or
>Dany wins the Iron throne after Jon dies defeating the Night King and she later learns she is pregnant after sleeping with Jon. Also the two might have married quickly before Jon died so they are legitimate children.
>>
>>86072362
It does seem to literally be because of that, all I see is bitter manbaby neckbeards applying double standards.
>>
>>86072362
She'd be fucking boring if she was a guy.
Just like she's boring as a female.
>>
>>86070593
Best ending is she gets the throne but in the way causes a horrific famine and lets loose 50,000 starving highwaymen across the land, she is betrayed by Tyrion, her dragons tricked into and ambush and killed, and Snow rules over the ruins.
>>
>>86072618
She's a shitty boring character. The only thing interesting about her is her dragons. You know this is true. But I guess you don't like interesting characters.
>>
File: 1484656968512.jpg (32KB, 484x596px) Image search: [Google]
1484656968512.jpg
32KB, 484x596px
>>86072258
>>
>>86072618
I just really, really fucking hate the shit where they announce her Title. They do it so god damn much, and its so fucking long. And it's also obvious that her "victory" inevitably leads to her fucking literally everyone decent and letting the world go to hell so she can get the throne. I don't know why pretend that's not what's going to happen.
>>
File: 1489609167082.jpg (37KB, 235x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489609167082.jpg
37KB, 235x233px
>>86072618
>>
>>86070947
>And 99% of all the comments you see is people laughing about how stupid Jaime was
thanks to the memedwarf telling the audience what to think
>>
>>86072691
>Dany wages all out war even as walkers are coming
>Jon stands up to her, turns out they're related and the dragons can't hurt him
>Dany is instant dropped since she caused so much death
>Jon takes over the dragons and leads them to the wall
>Cersei can't let shit go and has a weakened Dany killed and goes after Jon even while he is waging war against the White Walkers
>Jamie kills his sister so that the forces can join up and save the realm
>Jamie serves under Jon after they win

>At some point Littlefinger is killed because of some shit he tried to do with Sansa on a B story
>>
File: 1496153753394.png (99KB, 230x174px) Image search: [Google]
1496153753394.png
99KB, 230x174px
>>86073063
ableist fuckhead
>>
>>86073063
I wish the writers would do something to show that Tyrion is not really the superior genius he thinks he is. He just has a lot of privileges, from, ironically, being a dwarf.
>>
>>86073109
>Jon stands up to her, turns out they're related and the dragons can't hurt him
Oh yeah I think in the books something like this is implied. I can't remember exactly. But there's some prophecy or something that says he's not really a bastard.
>>
>>86073182
Didn't they?
He wasn't exactly overjoyed looking at his kin get rekt by savages. Also the casterly rock thing.
>>
>>86073109
But Dany will help Jon fight.
>>
>>86070593
hopefully not
>>
>>86070593
Haven't the leaks already confirmed she dies?
>>
>>86070893
>"Rooting for the Empire" trope
>Even after everything she's done, a number of fans who prefer Cersei over Jon and Dany, partly because they are fond of the actress, partly because her storyline tends to be relatively unpredictable, and partly because they feel that the series is suffering from Designated Moral Good Protagonist Syndrome, with Dany and Jon (and to a lesser extent, the entire remaining Stark household) winning victories too easily and never having the basic morality of their decisions questioned.
In "Stormborn" Euron Greyjoy is obviously intended to be seen as the bad guy, but given that he's up against the universally-hated Ellaria and the Sand Snakes, watching him personally slaughter two of them and take the other two hostage was probably a little more cathartic for the audience than intended. He did manage to get the much more likable Yara Greyjoy as well, but most viewers consider that an acceptable loss.

Hate citing TV tropes, but there it is, spelled out for you. Only normies and cucks root for Jon/Daenerys.
>>
>>86070893
This is the problem.

GRRM loved killing off the best and most loved characters. He became known for it. It added a ton of tension to the story because you had no idea who could die next or when, as opposed to other stories where you can assume the main characters are all going to live.

Then the tv writing team takes over and now loved characters are basically invincible, so the tension is all gone. If any of them die it will be in some heroic way in the final season peter dinklege will die this way
>>
>>86073182
Yea his original plan for Danny didn't go so well she even told it to him to his face
>>
>>86073700
S8 leaks aren't trustable. Only S7 are confirmed real.
>>
>>86073897
>Some sociologists have pointed out that, as irrational as it sounds, many people, both when it comes to fiction and real life, will root for whichever side reminds them the most of themselves, even when that side is thoroughly immoral, totally unlikable or both. As simple as it is to always want to see people of your own ethnic group, religion, or social or political class - or who simply have the same goals or aspirations as yourself - triumph, it is understandable, because it's easy to convince yourself that if they lose, you will lose too.

They get it.
>>
Didn't the children of the forest create the white walkers originally?
>>
>>86071697
I work in Hollywood and actors, unless they are solo stars or promoted to producer (Hugh Laurie in House or Timothy Olyphant in Justified, etc) they have literally no say whether or not they are killed off or not and they have literally no way of getting out of being killed off.

If they're upset and refuse to work, they get killed off screen and get sued for millions and lose for breach of contract.

Also GoT has a set storyline and a set end. They know their time comes to an end at some point.
>>
>>86071965
The same way you steal your own property.
>>
>>86074155
>>86073897

what if you just want to see the hound have a decent redemption before he dies fighting the mountain zombie? same sort of thing with jamie for different reasons

i could not give less of a fuck what happens to dany and im not really interested in jon either. theyre both high born nobles who have only had a small taste of hardship that regular people go through on a regular basis. dany is such an obvious case of people (mostly women) projecting themselves onto her cause they wish they were special (a princess with magical powers) and had dragons. jon is a pretty archetypal hero but he's merely the noble prince given his hidden trueborn kingly birth. it's the cheesiest of cheesy disney stories with those two.

sandor clegane and jamie lannister are probably both going to die but theyll both die actual heroes with clear character arcs.
>>
>>86071697
>they would absolutely fight the writers if they tried to kill them off early.

you're a massive retard if you think that's true. The only thing actors ever fight the directors/producers over is 1. money and 2. petty bullshit like how they read their lines and just general behavior on set because at the end of the day it's just another job/workplace.
>>
>>86070593
She's probably going to have Jon executed after she becomes queen.
Tyrion, Jaime, and Cersei will all die
Jorah will die
Davis will die
Melisandre will die.
The Hound will die
With the other Starks it's a toss-up.
>>
>>86073897
That's ridiculous. Jon questioned Dany in the very last episode. In the preview Tyrion is being told he needs to control her. The scene itself was presented in a gruesome way because you are supposed to question her decision.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean she's the bad guy. Is she the good guy? I don't think so. Can she be? That's the trick. That's what the show is pointing towards. She right now is at a point where she can win everything easily. Will she just take the power by killing Cersei even if it means killing citizens? She was certainly thinking about it, but she listened to Jon. And later she will keep listening to him. See Jon being there isn't just for the shipping bullshit. It has a purpose. He's showing her not only the reality of her situation (that she isn't as liked as she thinks), but also a better way to be king. When Jon says she has a good heart, he didn't mean he liked the way he burned people, but how she has that potential for good inside. That's the main difference. That's what make everyone root for her. She wants to help but doesn't wanna be weak either. How do you find a balance between both? It's not easy.

Now I know some of the most autistic Jaime fans won't accept him losing. /pol/ has an agenda so of course they'll be against her. But the reality is that she didn't do anything crazy. She was fighting a war. Given the chance, Jaime would've done the same. Hell, if Cersei had Dragons, Dany would've died a long time a go.
>>
>>86072467
Then stop resorting to /pol/ memes
GOT is not feminist propaganda
>>
>>86074327
>Didn't the children of the forest create the white walkers originally?
Yes, to punish humanity, but then they got out of hand
>>
She's going to either die or become the main villain after everything is done with Cersei and white walkers.

Either that or the series goes to the shitter and she turns a fucked up land into a paradise.
>>
>>86070593
No, she will die and jon will ride the dragons. She is becoming too anoying and lost most of her army. The only reason she would stay, would be to fuck with jon. But thats unlikely since jon doesnt do incest.
>>
>>86070593
Probably
>>
She will fail and die before reaching kings landing, realising she is no better than the mad king
>>
Sophie Turner is less anoying, and even acting good in some scenes
>>
>>86070893
I'm a liberal and yet I hate her desu
>>
>>86076267
Jesus fucking Christ. I never said it was feminist propaganda. I said that the people who are Danny fans tend to be feminists and quickly label those that hate her as misogynists. And you know I'm right about that.
>>
>>86070893
>IRL
You do know we exist in IRL, right?
>>
>>86074977
I think it's pretty clear that YOU have an agenda. You keep mentioning /pol/ all the damn time like a broken obsessed record player. Jesus fucking christ. Maybe people just don't like her because she's boring and a Mary Sue? You ever consider that?
>>
>>86070593
I hope not.
>>
>>86070893
I can't even begin to understand the mental gymnastics dany fans go through.
>she's invading a continent and kyllin loads of people just because muh birthright
>her allies are an army of killer robots and army of blood thirsty savages
> the only thing that makes her special, the dragons, are only good for wide spread death and destruction
> she constantly mentally masturbates with being a liberator of peoples, altough most of the people she liberated are now worse of than before.
>no one cares about her in westeros, and no one missed the Targaryens
>>
>>86070593
She has absolute plot armour until she takes the throne from Cersei, because that's a set-in-stone prophecy.
Anything after that is fair game, though.
>>
>>86070593
She'll take the throne and then she'll die
>>
I love dany
>>
>>86072362
Meanwhile Robb gets his throat slashed for not even fucking up half as much as Dany yet she still enjoys the plot armour because she's a stronk womyn who doesn't need CLEVER PLANS
>>
>>86071876
>is a princess who knows valyrian
>somehow doesn't know the word for princess and prince is the same
>>
>>86079571
>he doesn't know prophecy is about Sansa

oh, sweet summer child
>>
>>86071623
>I'm a Marxist-Leninist
get out
>>
>>86072362
tl;dr
>>
>>86082080
Here's the short reason. Dany defenders claiming the the only reason people hate Daenerys is because they're misogynists.
>>
>>86082123
Thanks anon. Typical. I've given up on youtube comments altogether. Drains one of sanity.
>>
>>86072188
Life, ah ah ah ah, finds a way
>>
> Burn a few hundred people to death just because they wear a different banner to you.
> Destroy grain intended for innocent civilians.
> Gain nothing, just do it purely to kill people and show off how powerful you are.
> Good guys.

What the fuck? Even the Lannisters didn't massacre those surrendering at High Garden, and yet, here we are, we see Dany's Dothraki running down unarmed guys who're trying to get away.

How's that whole "Join me, I'm the good guy, btw, ignore the few warcrimes I just committed" thing going to work?
>>
>>86070593
Of course she is. She is bringing in all of the Dothraki lawyers, doctors and engineers to culturally enrichen Westeros. The people will love her for it.
>>
>>86071623
Kys faggot
>>
She is going to die fighting the White Walkers , and Tyrion becomes King with Sanshu .

This is what the leaks hinted at.
>>
>>86070593
I hope not.
Imagine the literal shitstorm the internet would've undergone if Jaime killed her.
>>
>>86082396
Top kek
>>
>>86082868
It would have been great. It's a shame D&D didn't have the balls to do it. It would have been the GoT episode that finally lived up to the first few seasons. I didn't come to watch blatant pandering. That's not why people remember Ned dying. That's not why people remember the Red Wedding.
>>
>>86070893
patently untrue.
>>
I don't think she'll survive. It seems wayyyy too predictable for the show
>>
File: Capture.png (648KB, 805x429px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
648KB, 805x429px
>>86070805
Is bron dead?
>>
File: 1449954314174.png (742KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1449954314174.png
742KB, 750x709px
Dany dies in s8 after sacrificing the prince that was promised (Jons baby in her womb) to defeat the Night King

its like pottery except its kinda stupid

and we still have to wait a year before we see her die
>>
>>86070893
as many people are routing for her as joffrey. she is the villian
>>
>>86070995
>not loving your sister
what's wrong with you?
>>
>>86084287
Blacks and normies love her for some reason.
>>
>>86082755
Wait what? Where did you see surrendering Tyrell soldiers at Highgarden? All we see is Lannisters piling up the dead. And in that caravan there are zero prisoners. It's pretty fucking obvious Jaime and Randyll murdered everyone in that castle.
>>
>>86079449
Anyone that thinks GOT has a serious SJW agenda has been drinking the /pol/ koolaid
>>
>>86086127
Okay? What part of this is an argument to what I said though?
>>
>>86070593
Late in the final season she will let one of her dragons consume her which in turn will create a nuclear like explosion that will take out most of the white walkers, save for a few.
>>
File: qhzx0hp.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qhzx0hp.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>86082755
>surrendering
They massacred highgarden, you saw the corpses. they burnt everything from the gods eye to the red fork.
>>
>>86086473
We saw guard corpses. We didn't see any "civilian" corpses. Besides, the Tyrel's fucking started it when they betrayed the crown and joined the aggressor. The Lannister army didn't kill the peasant and civilians. Nothing indicated they did so.
>>
>>86086616
The lannisters started it when they murdered the queen and lord of highgarden. Hell the lannisters started it when they murdered the king.
>>
If they do it right she'll die.

>Dani and Jon fall in love
>Dani gets pregnant
>Baby comes but so does the revelation that they are blood related
>Final battle - Dani and 2 dragons kiled
>punished jon
>series ends ambiguously with westeros safe, a physically and mentally damaged Jon on the throne with the black dragon and an heir that may be a joffrey-tier autistic.

I'm pretty sure they'll reign happily ever after over their multicultural wonderland though.
>>
>>86086730
The lannisters didn't murder the king though. Robert killed himself. He wasn't forced to get drunk and fight the boar. He did it beause he's Robert. And Olenna started it when she fucking poisoned Joffrey.
>>
File: laughing whores.jpg (171KB, 573x435px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
171KB, 573x435px
>>86079409
>he hasn't uploaded his consciousness yet
>>
>>86086835
>I'm pretty sure they'll reign happily ever after over their multicultural wonderland though.
They have publically stated time and time again this will not be the ending.
>>
>>86071623
Kill yourself, dipshit. Communism is wrong.
>>
>>86070593
The book is called A Song of Ice and Fire. Snow is the Ice and she is the Fire.

Of course they will both survive.
>>
>>86070805
why did the pond turn from 6 inches deep to 40 feet?
>>
>>86086919
That's just a cheap copy though
>>
>>86070893
Yeah but everyone IRL also loves this show. People IRL are fucking idiots who will watch whatever is shoved in front of them
>>
>>86086836
Didn't they taint the wine he was drinking while hunting?
>>
>>86070893
What's there to love about her, it's like making a smurf account in a competitive game and sweeping away noobs. I mean if even the scorpion can't help that much and now that she knows about them. Only thing I want to see is Bran mind controlling some dragons and making them fight the Night King and making them die there.
>>
>>86070805
This is unironically probably the best scene in the entire series
>>
>>86087752
No? Why would they taint the wine? Literally all that happened was that the lannister kid just continued to convince Robert to keep drinking whine until he was dead drunk.
>>
>>86085030
>muh cute whitegirl
They don't even fucking understand fantasy they're just in it for the tits and gore and because it's the hottest thing right now
>>
>libcucks from /tv/ unironically want the super-rare beautiful beasts dead because they're childishly rooting for a one-handed sisterfucker
your moral compass is all fucked up, get a treatment.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (91KB, 822x561px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
91KB, 822x561px
>>86089266
>Wywern
>beautiful beasts

>libcucks
>says a fucking numale
>>
>>86070593
hopefully not.
>>
>>86070893

Even if you do like her, she has by far the most boring storyline in the show. It's 40% travelling with Dothraki, 40% travelling with Unsullied, and 20% being a shit ruler in Mereen.
>>
Lmao I don't even watch the show and the answer is yes. They can't afford to lose literally every woman who watches their show. It'd be devastating. MAYBE the series finale.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.