[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem ? Did David solve it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
What was his fucking problem ?

Did David solve it?
>>
I don't see why this movie is shit on so much.

I enjoyed it.
>>
he had brain aids
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 710x473px
>>86069052
The captain falls of his ship during an space walk after waking up from hyper sleep not before accidentally knocking over the cage which held his boa constructor.

David feels this happen through time and space and then uses his flute to teleport to this specific ship and brings along with him his daddy's black goo and a face hugger.

But he can't find the snake and he is sick of it so he just unleashes his creation to find the boa itself.

David sits on the cold floor with an glass of goats milk and drinks it clean before fingering his flute when finally his unique musical ability catches the attention of a gay Tennessee who happens to be a top secret government project Tennessee clone, it's only once in a Ridley Scott lifetime one comes across an high IQ male cowboy. So weyland stepped up to the plate. The screen is filled of beauty both sexy sons of peter weyland basking in the coldness of the space ship. Gay Tennessee Dancing with such innocence in accord to David's flute fingering. Unbeknownst to Gay Tennessee however is David's intent... It's not true love, he desires to create the ultimate specimen with Tennessee's boa constructor...any boa constructor......
>>
File: 1484783124831.jpg (41KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484783124831.jpg
41KB, 1024x576px
>>86069052
it could have been WAY fucking better
instead we get prometheus 2 electric bogaloo with a full grown alien appearing from chestbursting? WTFH
>>
MINI XENO IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!
MINI XENO IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
>>86068976
Crying woman all movie. Last 10 mins turns into Rambo killing two aliens that just run straight into shit.
>>
>>86069569
You blow while i finger, ok?
>>
>>86068976
>this guy did as David asked and looked into this egg thing without even fucking asking why

Scott really is a senile old bastard as he has completely forgotten what normal human interactions are like
>>
All the characters were stupid or annoying.
The 'main' chick pissed me off from the start when she tells the captain it's a bad idea to check out the transmission, based on no evidence whatsoever. The scene served no purpose except to maybe absolve her character from guilt later on when it turns out to be a bad idea. The entire crew is retarded for not wearing spacesuits when investigating an alien planet and in general for not being professional. That entire dropship blowing up scene ended up looking comedic because of the incompetence of the female dropship pilot.

David's motivations are sketchy at best. The movie takes a sudden left turn three quarters of the way in and decides it wants to be a straight up horror instead of a scifi horror. The scene where you see David's 'lab' and sketches was like Pickman's Model/Re-animator rolled into one and could have worked if it didn't jar so heavily with the rest of the film thus far.
>>
>>86070056
No, it was indeed a bad idea. They had everything planed to go to a certain planet. They were prepared to live there. Even if the planet they just found had good conditions for them to live, they had no fucking idea of what kind of flora/fauna they would encounter. They could have been infected with something and died. Even if they wore spacesuits they would still be kind of fucked because the spaceship that exploded clearly had zero protection against anything passed through air.

With the original planet they probably already had done a deeper research from earth.
>>
File: IMG_0603.jpg (70KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
70KB, 720x541px
>>86068976
Yes, he solved it, then we checked out his hook while his DJ revolved it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.