[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the actual fuck was this guy's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Craig_Feldspar.jpg (26KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
Craig_Feldspar.jpg
26KB, 330x330px
What the actual fuck was this guy's problem?
>>
>>86067060
he wasted the best years of his life on BBS's and by the time he realized he was an adult it was too late to catch up to the rest of society
>>
Wasn't it implied he was a high-level executive at his company at one point?
>>
>>86067190
what is bbs
>>
>>86067772
You have to be at least 18 to post here. Goddamned Gen Y and Millennials.
>>
File: 1371339469512.jpg (124KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1371339469512.jpg
124KB, 1102x967px
>>86067190
>>
>>86067772
big black slinky
>>
It's been a while since I saw the show, did Hal ever put him in his place?
>>
>>86068231

lois did, hal never knew
>>
>>86068275
Hal knew but saw no threat from Craig
>>
>that episode where he takes reese and his girl to a concert
LEL
>>
>>86067060
>Fat Neil
>>
>>86067060
I don't know. Can you repeat the question?
>>
At the bare minimum, half of /tv/ is basically Craig Feldspar without the charm.
>>
>>86067632
he was the district manager in the video malcolm watched for training.
>>
>>86067772
Ignore the shitposters it means "Board of Behavioral Sciences"
>>
He's Gruber. He always got fucked byvtgebHi
>>
>>86067060
He had a lot of personal debts, so even though he agreed to take the position, he blamed Hammond for not paying him enough. To be fair, Hammond's catchphrase (at least in the movie) was "spared no expense" so it's fitting that the one area where he seemingly cheaped out was the downfall of the entire park.
>>
>>86069408
you aren't wrong Anon.

the other half are GODLY PATRICIANS, like this.
>>
>>86067060
Fat, overworked, hopelessly in love with a married woman, socially awkward, prone to injury and likely deceived out of his former job position. He has no self respect, nor does he have the respect of anyone who works with him or knows him. He's treated like a mild annoyance by everyone around him at best and a child at worst. In fact, his only sense of friendship comes from a child, Malcolm, who seems to be the only person to treat him with even a shred of decency - often with ulterior motives in mind. It's pretty obvious that he's unhappy about constantly being manipulated and the butt of everyoes jokes, but he makes the best of things.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.