[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was surprisingly great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 13

File: The Founder Poster Square.jpg (66KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
The Founder Poster Square.jpg
66KB, 514x514px
Was surprisingly great
>>
>>86065097
Watched it 3 times already
>>
I liked how they advertised the movie.
>>
Just got it today and finished watching it.
Didnt think it would be good but the movie definitely was really good. I honestly hadnt even heard about it till I saw it at my local vintage stock.
>>
first thing i did after was get a big mac
>>
FUCKING LETTUCE ON A HAMBURGER!!
>>
>>86065097

>CIA pose

neat
>>
Keaton was great
Why didn't it make more at the box office
>>
I would be honored to work at McDonalds after seeing this
>>
>>86065097
>goy business are bad the movie

The sequel to Supersize Me.

pure slander/propaganda
>>
Didn't realize it was Nick Offerman for a good few minutes even though I knew he was in it. The acting was pretty great All the stuff with Kroc and his wife was so tense, I think the scene at the dinner table might be one of my favorite ever.
>>
>>86066901
Wasn't this movie about a greedy (((individual))) stealing a hard working American business
>>
>>86065097
it was pretty shit narratively. nothing unexpected happened the entire way. the acting was undeniably great though.
>>
>>86067015
Didn't even bother watching it.

It's just another Hollywood covertly attacking goy business propaganda flick. Like Supersize Me or Concussion.
>>
>>86066901
>>86067192
How did you fact check it to know it's slander if you didn't watch it? What seems to actually be happening here is that a major non-Jewish business owner being evil, which they often are, triggers so much cognitive dissonance in your damaged /pol/ mind that you lash out. It completely shits on your world view so your only choice is to say it's "slander."
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 149x144px
>>86067015
Nigga plz. It's literally bullshit propaganda. And Ray Kroc wasn't Jewish, nor would this movie exist if he was.
>>
>>86067015
The guy who stole the business isn't Jewish, that's why the storm JW is triggered
>>
>>86067324
Yeah sure. And Concussion was about some doctor searching for da truuuuf, and Hollywood made it because they thought it would make money.

Are you going to try and sell me the Brooklyn Bridge next?
>>
>>86067354
>, nor would this movie exist if he was

Weird how there's movies about Bernie Madoff and that other guy DiCaprio played. Do you ever neo-nazi shills stop lying? You deserve to be beaten until you can't breathe.
>>
>>86067458
Kek. The Madoff movie is correct the record LIES. Everything on HBO is bullshit. See also their Scientology 'expose', or Interscope records documentary.
>>
>>86067354
It's oblivious how the actor tried to make McDonald look bad, literally eating a single burger on the first day of his "diet" and puking all over his car like it was rat poison.
>>
>>86067513
Being a neonazi, you are the absolute last person qualified to say anything is a lie. I'd trust a literal rat writing its opinion in its own shit before I'd trust you.
>>
File: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (23KB, 213x284px) Image search: [Google]
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
23KB, 213x284px
>>86067192
>didn't even bother watching it
so you admit your opinion is completely worthless and has no weight at all. cool
>>
>>86067579
Of course. People ate McDonald's for years w/o becoming obese.

Full on Jew hatchet job, and scapegoat for actual nefarious shit.
>>
>>86067613
Im Jewish dickhead. And anyone who believes HBO is on the level is a fucking idiot.
>>
>surprisingly
Keaton is based. He singlehandedly made the new Spider-Man movie watchable.
>>
>>86065097
Keaton is choosing his roles carefully these days - and stretching a lot as an actor. Bird Man and this role and Spotlight have been impressive performances.
>>
>>86067711
yep, if it's any kind of documentary or based on real life movie on HBO it's almost certainly selling a narrative/revisionist history. Hollywood in general really. See obvious bullshit like The Social Network.
>>
>>86067750
>>86067795
Keaton does what his overlords order him to do, like every other ''(ie Prisoner) in Hollywood.
>>
>>86067830
Hollywood is infinitely more likely to tell an honest story than anyone on /pol/.
>>
>>86065097
It really is a great movie. I liked how they didn't really portray the McDonald brothers as perfectly innocent. Their unwillingness to compromise was a big part of why Ray did what he did.
>>
>>86065097
I really like it. Kino
>>
>>86067909
Bwahahaha....

Hollywood is 100% bullshit 100% of the time.
>>
>>86067910
Yeah that really made the movie better. Based on how the brothers acted in the film I honestly thought they were in the wrong. The only time I was on their side was when they were insisting that milkshakes contain actual ice cream, but even then they should have understood the need to compromise on freezers when most of your restaurants are in the fucking desert.
>>
>>86066702
>Why didn't it make more at the box office
Because it wasn't in any major theaters. They were too busy with capeshit.
>>
>>86066298
Lettuce has no business on a burger.
>>
Literally the most "it was alright" movie of all time
>>
File: engh.jpg (2KB, 141x90px) Image search: [Google]
engh.jpg
2KB, 141x90px
>>86069452
anyone who believes this piece of shit 'movie' wasn't an (((attack))) on McDonald's is a fucking idiot.

>>86068008
this guy gets it
>>
>>86065097
I saw it on a plane honestly and it was pretty great. I love how he just demolished the original McDonald's guys, true venture capitalist.
Had a Big Mac right after I landed
I appreciate what McDonalds has been able to accomplish more now
>>
>>86069452
They were in the wrong. If they just wanted to have their one shitty little burger stand then they never should have hired him. You don't pay a guy specifically to expand your business then get pissed when's done that too well.
>>
>>86066901
>slander
what
it makes him look like a Titan and McDonalds as pretty revolutionary and a solid business
>>
>>86067192
Don't forget Thank You For Smoking.
>>
File: IMG_1185.jpg (67KB, 794x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
67KB, 794x577px
Reminder
>>
How do people think this makes Kroc look bad?

it makes him look like the Uberman, he sees what he likes and just takes it, then makes it 100x better
honestly I was frustrated by how retarded and hokey the McDonald's bros were, Kroc just wanted the business to thrive
>>
>>86069688
For me, it's the McChicken.
>>
"I want a divorce."

That came so far out of left field, it clapped me right between the eyes. That was an amazing scene.
>>
>>86066702
Do people really go to see movies like this at the cinema?
Why?
It's a comfy movie that gainsnothing from the big screen or 7 point booming surround sound.
>>
>>86069794
I go because I don't want to wait for a quality torrent and I like supporting the movie; Let the studios know that they don't have to make only capeshit movies.
>>
>>86067192
it makes McDonalds look innovative as fuck and Kroc like a business genius
yea the brothers are sad but they are plainly stuck in a rut and Kroc is shown as being the one who really builds the company
>>
So is it a compelling film? I don't give much of a shit about the mcdonalds story, but I also didn't give much of a shit about the facebook story but still enjoyed The Social Network quite a bit.
>>
>>86069936
The story is decent but not mind blowing, it's worth it just for the stellar acting all around.
>>
>>86069668
yep, the tobacco industry was another goy industry.

Now I can't turn on Comedy Central w/o a 'public service announcement' litterally every 5 mins telling me how bad smoking is.

what a coincidence.
>>
>>86069709
The ending speech by Ray with Dick, also the fact he fucked them from a deal. They wanted a certain percentage in royalties, but they only agreed to it on a handshake
>>
>>86070053
He's shown as morally questionable the whole movie but not a bad guy. At the end of the day you can't blame someone else because you signed a bad deal.
>>
>>86069967
Anti-smoking campaigns are funded by tobacco companies
Hmmm
>>
>>86070126
plz

I won't hold my breath until the '''media''' lets me know what say '''InBev''' is doing to livers.
>>
>>86067909
;^)
>>
File: sneakyMcmerchant.jpg (669KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sneakyMcmerchant.jpg
669KB, 1920x1080px
>>86069936
It's kind of an odd movie. Seems almost like an advertisement for McDonalds in the first half, than takes a sinister turn, taking the formerly easy to like protag (Keaton) and making him this sleezy asshole. They also casually throw in a redpill with "Jews are the reason McDonalds exists".

Worth the watch, but not an amazing film.
>>
>>86070053
that makes him look admirable too me
the McDonald's are stuck in the past and honestly fucked Kroc over at every turn when he was doing so much.
>>
>>86069831
Very much this. I have absolutely nothing against a fun, brainless blockbuster, but if you don't get out and support movies like this, the best you can realistically hope for is some halfass A&E treatment.
>>
>>86070567
I can see their perspective to a degree even if it was just jealous. Kroc succeeded in doing the thing they always dreamed of and decided it would be better to sell out since he would always get the credit for it. They played it too safe and fucked themselves over.
>>
Pretty standard entrepreneur flick where the hero has to back stab those involved but Keaton played Kroc well. At times it was hokey in its portrayal of McDonalds.
>>
>>86070502

I wouldn't say its a full on McDonalds promo. Basically Kroc visiting the McDonalds store in San Bernandino was some sort of revelation of how the restaurant business can be revolutionized where speed, service, automation, etc differed than the drive ins which really didn't give a shit. It was more of praise on the business model than the actual restaurant.
>>
i wonder how the burgers back then differ from today
>>
>>86065097
Saw it (free online). Loved it. Bought it on bluray. Love the fuck out of this film.

And...i eat mcdonalds more now. Lol
>>
The movie didn't even portrayed him as "bad" afyer three quarters of the movie, and you could argue that it was also due to the lack of vision their brothers had over the potential of their business. There's integrity, or there is being paranoid over some milkshakes and losing your ticket on the biggest opportunity of your life. Fuck off Schizo shit, there was literally no pandering at all.
>>
>>86071418
honestly Ray was doing everything in his power to make him and the brothers lots of money and to make sure everything was great but the brothers were just being ignorant
>>
this movie taught me that the strong prosper while the weak suffer, this is a competitive world if you're weak you lose it all, if your strong you make money and get hot chicks and you know what, thats true fuck being weak
>>
>>86070109

He's a bad guy if he knowingly gets the bros to agree to a deal that only he knows isn't legally binding so that he can steal their entire company out from under them.

If he were a "good guy" he'd make his own fucking McDonald's. Oh, but he "had to have that name." If he were such a genius maybe he could think of another catchy name, there's more than one
>>
Great movie. Loved it.
>>
>>86071296
Ya I got that, but it was still oddly put together. They spent half or more of the movie with this upbeat happy feel while showing old school McDicks and the retro diner feel. Then it transitions to this depressing tone where the former protag is now a sleasy piece of shit that leaves his wife and fucks people over. It was just set up wierd.
>>
I'm well versed in McDonald's history. It wasn't an attack on mcdonalds. Its about 99% true to the story. The first mcdonalds looked almost exactly like the one in the movie minus a few details in the front with the tables

The milkshake machines being sold were the same ones
>>
>>86071418
>>86071473
The brothers didn't want to rapidly expand, and reluctantly gave in to his plans under the condition that he would run his buisness under their structure (idiots couldn't get into (((law))) though). They didn't want that kind of expansion because they knew it would come at a price, a price they didn't want to pay (not real milk, real cuts of meat to "surprise meat", generally making everything as cheap as possible). At least this was what the movie protrayed them as; they could have easily just been unaware of what their business could be.
>>
>>86070109
>not a bad guy
Nigga what?
>dumps wife when starts to get successful
>steals other guys wife
>signs deal with McDonald brothers and screws them over once he gets power
>promises them 1% of the profits (gives them his word and a handshake agreement) and doesn't fulfill his end
>>
>>86071577
The brothers didn't have the same big vision that ray had. If ray wasn't in the picture, the brothers would he running the same 1 shop and have the non-franchise model and would have eventually got destroyed operationally by the competition. Ray kroks business moves were the reason mcdonalds rapid expansion and popularity occurred. The brothers lived in the past and were risk averse.
>>
>>86065097
I found it surprisingly shitty. Keaton was pretty good but the plot was cliche and annoying and full of awkward attempts at humor.
>>
>>86072462
His wife who never supported him and never believed in him
She had a choice to, women are not objects you "steal"
And to the last two points it's not his fault the brothers were idiots who willingly signed a bad deal
>>
>>86071340
>i wonder how the burgers back then differ from today
They were real meat, not this genetically modified + filler + preservative shit.
>>
>>86072406
what is your take on the whole "their food is basically the same" statement?
>>
>>86072480
What do you mean by the "plot was cliche?" the movie is true to the story of mcdonalds story. There's no cliche fictional story made. Its literally retelling what occurred.
>>
>>86071296
I thought it was sort of fascinating seeing a glimpse of the era right before fast food was a thing. It never occurred to me how alien a concept it would have been.
>>
>>86071473
Not everything in life is about money, you fucking jew.
>>
>>86072517
No it's the same meat. Also protip, almost every food you eat is genetically modified.
>>
>>86072562
Its also about survival. Mcdonalds would not have survived the 100 decades it has had ray krok not expanded like they did. Restaurants come and go
>>
>>86072611
I think you mean 100 years.
>>
>>86072479
>The brothers didn't have the same big vision that ray had. If ray wasn't in the picture, the brothers would he running the same 1 shop and have the non-franchise model and would have eventually got destroyed operationally by the competition.
What competition? They were the only restaurant of it's kind. If Kroc hadn't shown up they would have had a comfortable living to the day they died with their 1 and only McDonald's restaurant.
>>
>>86072552
This. I don't know if it was overdramatized but watching Batman freak out asking where the fuck to eat then just sitting down freaking out while a family eats next to him freaked me the fuck out
>>
>>86072634
Kroc pointed out that anyone could copy and mass produce their "unique" vision. That was his masterstroke, that he knew they had to be first to market everywhere with it because if it wasn't him doing it for McDonalds it would be someone else.
>>
Just bought it today on blu ray and ba da ba ba ba i'm lovin it can i get mc pick 2
>>
>>86072540

It means anon is too much of a dumbshit to think of any real criticism and has to use buzzwords.
>>
>>86067180
>movie about actual historical events
>nothing unexpected happened
>>
>>86072506
>His wife who never supported him and never believed in him
Not true. She'd been through the mill with him, yes, but remember at the country club dinner when she was encouraging the other members at the table when Ray was pitching the franchise ideas to them. She supported him on this latest wacky venture, and this one just happened to be successful, so he dumped her. He didn't dump her when he was failing at all of his other projects.
>She had a choice to, women are not objects you "steal"
Dude, you've obviously never had a girl leave you for another guy (let alone a girl who is married). He charmed the shit out of he and praised her stupid milkshake idea like it was the greatest thing ever. He knew what he was doing. When he made his big millions she was easy takings. It was low because him and that restaurant owner were business partners.
>And to the last two points it's not his fault the brothers were idiots who willingly signed a bad deal
They were too trusting, but it doesn't change the fact that Kroc was a piece of shit. The guy gave his word and a handshake that he would give them the 1%, but he never did. Guy was a complete piece of garbage without honor. And with regards to the milkshake powder, Ray couldn't do that, but he realized he could just bury them in legal fees and paper work. He broke the signed agreement by becoming a big asshole bully.
>>
Was that voice/accent really necessary?
>>
>>86072587
Uh, but it wasn't genetically modified back in the day (that's what the anon was asking) you fucking dumbfuck.
>>
>>86072805
>Honor
>Business

Pick one.
>>
>you are literally a nobody hack that can't sell shit
>you steal 2 hard worker peoples entire dream
>you start tanking even that till a lawyer tells you how to finally make it big
>you now become a millionaire overnight
>too fucking cheap to just give them their little percentage or at least enough to live comfortably

Why was he so entitled when it was shown he couldn't do shit without being handed the answer?
>>
File: 1482187553203.png (469KB, 467x529px) Image search: [Google]
1482187553203.png
469KB, 467x529px
This movie does make a great job depicting how stupid american laws are when it comes to business and franchises. Even if the mcdonalds are just two stupid rednecks, multiple times I found myself wishing that one of the sides would pick up the contract and stick up each other asses.

It's almost like the entire legal system is made to benefit sociopaths, cheaters, scumbags and white collar thiefs.
>>
>>86072611
McDonald's survived, but the creators got none of it, so what does it matter? I'm sure they would have rather their McDonald's die under their guidance than let some douchebag make a fortune off of it.
>>
>>86065097
>all these anons saying it was great when half the movie had the filmmaking quality of a lifetime movie
Keaton was good, but the movie was shit.
>>
>>86072888
They could have gone along with the douchebag and still been on top. But no it was all about muh milkshakes.
>>
is keaton /ourguy/?

sucks for those cuckbrothers though
>>
>>86072684
>Kroc pointed out that anyone could copy and mass produce their "unique" vision.
They tried to franchise and it didn't work. The other owners got too lazy, greedy, etc. Without Kroc it probably would have been another 20 years before the competition caught up.

The McDonald bros could have lived out their lifes running their McDonalds how they saw fit. Instead they were knocked out of business by fucking nuMcDonalds
>>
>movie about business partner screwing over another

No thanks.
>>
>>86072847
>thinking all businessmen are ruthless Patrick Bateman types

I don't expect a 400 pound hacker who sits in his room all day to know anything about the realities of business.
>>
>>86072908

>you deserve to be punished because you want to serve your clients with authentic goods
>>
>>86072676
>This. I don't know if it was overdramatized but watching Batman freak out asking where the fuck to eat then just sitting down freaking out while a family eats next to him freaked me the fuck out.

This is the best sentence anyone typed this week. Not just here. Anywhere.
>>
>>86072908
>They could have gone along with the douchebag and still been on top. But no it was all about muh milkshakes.
Again, it's not all about money. They wanted to maintain their level of quality. Imagine if they had won, McDonald's food might not be the dogshit that it is today. And did you even watch the movie? It wasn't just the milkshakes. Kroc wanted to put Coca Cola logos all over the place and God knows what else.
>>
>>86065097
Fast Food Cinematic Universe when?
>>
>>86073083
You earned 1 kek point, sir.
>>
>>86073072
They were giving Kroc mixed signals. If they just wanted to have one stand and run it how they want then fine. But they were the ones who talked up the franchising idea and hired him to do better than they did. They wanted the best of both worlds and couldn't make up their mind.
>>
File: 1497368889405.jpg (19KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
1497368889405.jpg
19KB, 259x253px
>>86065097
>movies where the bad guy wins
>>
File: 1491842109766.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491842109766.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>86073083

>colonel sanders is played by DiCaprio replaying his role at Django Unchained
>>
Are there any other movies like this?
I've seen Saving Mr Banks,Social Network, and that Steve Jobs movie
>>
>>86073122
>They were giving Kroc mixed signals. If they just wanted to have one stand and run it how they want then fine. But they were the ones who talked up the franchising idea and hired him to do better than they did. They wanted the best of both worlds and couldn't make up their mind.
They made up their mind, that's why they drew up a contract that said, "Kroc can start McDonald's franchises, but all the guidelines and regulations are controlled by us". And once Kroc got some power behind them he broke the contract.
And remember it was Kroc who was at one point bitching to his country club friends when they opened franchises about the quality of their food. Once the guy got a little money and power he became those country club assholes.
>>
>>86073205
Which Steve Jobs movie? Because there's three of them ranging from Bretty Gud to fucking awful.
>>
File: 1502129844270.png (57KB, 250x145px) Image search: [Google]
1502129844270.png
57KB, 250x145px
>>86069723
>>
Why are mcdonalds hamburgers so damn good?

What the fuck is the their secret
>>
>>86072203
but that's what happened
>>
>>86073306
It's the seasoning mix they use. seriously, when I worked there as a youngin I used to douse my burgers in that stuff.
>>
>>86073243
The one with Fassbender.
>>
>>86073218

to be honest if the brothers had not kept his numbers so low none of it would've happened, they'd all end up in good terms.
irl only the fat brother died miserable and sour because of it, the whole backstabing stuff and sheit, the other one was quite proud of it anyway and kept a shitload of mcdonalds souveniers. He wasn't greedy, he didn't care. He even flipped a burguer or whatever. Kroc wasn't that much of an asshole, there's a shitload of drama for movie sake.
>>
>>86073345
That one was good because it really focused on what a terrible piece of shit he was.
>>
>>86073346
>to be honest if the brothers had not kept his numbers so low none of it would've happened,
Again, Kroc read the contract and SIGNED it. He was the one BEGGING them to franchise. Then a few months later he's asking for more money, and corporate logos in the restaurant, and powdered milkshakes.
> Kroc wasn't that much of an asshole, there's a shitload of drama for movie sake.
It's a known fact that he forced them to changed the name of the original McDonalds and DID NOT give them the 1% that he promised he would. He's a fucking asshole and I hope he rots in hell.
>>
>FUCKING LETTUCE ON A BURGER
>>
I want to know when McDonald's stopped putting mustard on the burgers.
>>
>>86073346
>wasn't that much of an asshole
>literally can't do anything right not even stealing 2 mens dream
>had to have everything given to him outright (the franchise name and the lawyer telling him how to make money)
>couldn't even give the brothers 1% just to live off of and say they made Mcdonalds
>not that much of an asshole
>>
>>86073521
>>
>>86073466
>THREE FUCKING PICKLES?!
>>
THE FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY IN MY DRIVE-THRU

TELL ME ABOUT THE HAMBURGLAR
WHY DOES HE ROBBLE ROBBLE
>>
There's a weird sequence of scenes where Ray is talking to the guy who owns that fancy restaurant/night club about opening a McDonalds, and then in a later scene said guy is cleaning the grill at his McDonald's.
Why the fuck would he be doing that?
>>
>>86073658
HE DIDN'T FRY SO GOOD. WHO'S NEXT?
>>
>>86073714
I haven't seen the movie but assuming it means ray sold him a franchise
>>
>>86074180
But why the fuck would he be cleaning his own grill? Guy is like 40 years old, has a successful fancy restaurant, invests in a McDonald's franchise, and is cleaning the grill? He wouldn't be cleaning no fucking grill.
>>
>>86074238
Clearly you've never taken pride in anything you've accomplished. He's a successful businessman because he knows the entire restaurant soup to nuts.
>>
>>86074272
Dude, I've seen how owners operate. They don't clean shit. Especially not that guy with the hot wife who also has a high end place.
>>
>>86074300
A new owner would. He spends a day or two trying out every job so he can understand what all of his employees do. You're acting like that was going to be the rest of his life from now on.
>>
Michael shoop the wrinkles from my face keaton
>>
>>86074341
Eh, maybe.
>>
I consider this movie 'good' but extremely simple.
It just takes so long to happen.
>>
I don't understand the franchising.

>Kroc went to people who were down on their luck and offered them a chance to own a McDonalds
>it looked like Kroc handed THEM a check to get started
>>
>>86065097
That thumbnail's goddamn spooky. I thought this was Birdman 2 at first glance.
>>
>>86072888
Well clearly they wouldn't because they signed off on letting some dbag rub away with it
>>
>>86074483
He obviously cared about quality and after giving to his shitty rich friends he knew people down on their luck would actually work hard to keep it in shape and increase profits.
>>
>>86072462
>getting some other guy's sloppy seconds
>desirable
>>
>>86074749
>a /tv/ virgin that wouldn't take a hot piece because she had a previous boyfriend
>>
>>86074929
previously having a boyfriend and being someone's stretched out cum receptacle for 20 years are vastly different things
>>
Fun fact: The production designer for the film talked about how they kept yellow almost entirely out of the palette, excepting the arches. The only scene where yellow is otherwise very noticeable is the final confrontation in the bathroom - which is a sickly, disgusting yellow.
>>
Did they ever actually explain how McDonald's found Kroc and ordered milkshake machines from him? Like he had to drive out of his way to get to them, it's not like he was a local salesman.
>>
>>86075620
Kroc wore shitty yellow suits throughout the film.
>>
File: fat bugs.png (228KB, 245x458px) Image search: [Google]
fat bugs.png
228KB, 245x458px
you know what else is great?
>>
File: 1417389811633.jpg (158KB, 638x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417389811633.jpg
158KB, 638x700px
>>86073083
>Fast Food Cinematic Universe when?

How the fuck is this not an actual thing?
>>
Got a question about the scene where Ray Croc went to order at McDonalds for the first time: Was fast food in a bag really that rare back then?
>>
>>86079244
It wasn't rare. It was basically non-existent. I imagine in places like delis, boardwalk foodstands, and corner vendors, that's how you'd get your food, but the concept of a restaurant at the time was synonymous with a sit-down meal.
>>
>>86073072
>McDonald's food might not be the dogshit that it is today.

Perhaps, but McDonalds wouldn't be a household name either, remaining as a niche in the southwest.
>>
>>86078573
soon my friend, the kfc multiverse was just the first step
>>
>>86072858
Their "little percentage" was worth BILLIONS. Kroc cuckolded everybody, no mercy
>>
>>86069487
Kill yourself
>>
Hating McDonalds food seems really normie at times.
Like have you had their fucking McGriddle? Hot Cakes? The burgers taste fine considering how cheap they are. Never understood the whole "McDonalds tastes like shit" thing when it doesnt, like at all.
If anything Burger King tastes like shit.
>>
>>86079741
That's fucking fantastic.
>>
>>86079741
Does Clucknel Sanders there on the right represent KFH?

No, you don't want to know what that stands for.
>>
>watching a 115 minute ad for McDonalds
only in Burgerland
>>
I stopped watching halfway through because it just felt like a big mcdonalds commercial
>>
>>86080859

I like their chips and nuggets.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.