[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bachelorette Finale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

There's no way I'm the only one watching this right now. Holy fucking shit.
>those tears
>that rain
K I N O
>>
COME ON. NOBODY?
>>
pity reply

this is real normie shit not fucking game of fags so no wonder nobody on here posts about it haha
>>
B L E A C H E D
>>
BLEACHED
>>
She should have picked Eric
>>
>>86066871
I'm surprised Eric made it that far. This finale was some serious bullshit.

Whoever at ABC said "I have an idea: let's spoil the ending with an hour left to go" should be fired.
>>
>>86064662
is this show any good? i've never watched any of it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
>>86067862
Do you enjoy schadenfreude? That's at least half of the appeal.
>>
File: 1501127099344.jpg (130KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501127099344.jpg
130KB, 523x720px
>>86064662

>GENTRIFIED
>E
>N
>T
>R
>I
>F
>I
>E
>D
>>
>>86064662
Peter is fake as fuck.

This nigga just wants to be The Bachelor.
>>
>>86065935
>bleached
>Latino
Hmmmmm
>>
>>86068171
Pffffffffff he was the realest dude this season. Guys falling over themselves to say they're in love were the fake ones, starting with Bryan "when your options halt, I'll be your default" Abasolo. Her family saw right through him, but she ignored it.
>>
>>86068282
>Pffffffffff he was the realest dude this season.
I'd agree with you until the last week. Suddenly he's got all this cold feet bullshit and he introduces her to two other couples that are also interracial? All the charm and vibes they had before is now gone and he has these "doubts".

Seems scam as fuck. Especially after that one picture surfaced from his high school year book saying his dream in life is to be The Bachelor.

He wants to lose to get his own show.
>>
>>86068282
Bryan is fake, just wants attention and Peter seemed somewhat genuine but he also just wants to be the next bachelor, Eric wasn't the best guy but he actually loved her
>>
Wtf
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.