[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The walking dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: oeftres9ouke6wwiv1ss.jpg (28KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
oeftres9ouke6wwiv1ss.jpg
28KB, 620x470px
So i just marathoned the first episode of this show. I don't see what the big deal is, it's not that great and kind of slow paced.
>>
>>86063301
It's shit
>>
its an absolute trash show and the only good season is the first and even then its mediocre television (like 95% of it)
>>
I watch it because of the sunk cost fallacy.

I have already invested time into it so I may as well continue. It's not like my life is particularly busy.

I actually find it hard to find things to do every day. I welcome distraction.
>>
>>86063301
If you think that's slow paced just wait til season 2. You're in for a real treat then.
>>
>>86063301
When does Carolnator go full operator again?
>>
>>86063301
And get this, the first episode is considered the best episode by far in this series!
>>
>>86063301
>>86063623
This I watched up to season 5, and the pilot was the best episode. After season 2 the show turned into a shit show
>>
>>86063301
Wut. The first season is Godly and why so many of us hang on. Just give up now if you genuinely feel that way.
>>
>>86063723
The first season was shit.
>that Mexican gangster nurses episode
>that CDC episode
>>
>>86063301

literally this >>86063467

season 1 is actually really great television IMHO. the pacing definitely starts out slow but it picks up as the universe expands and more characters/locations are discovered. i would stick with it till at least episode 3-4 and then see what you think

pretty much after the prison (season 4 onwards) the show starts to get progressively worse. i still watch because it's the only real zombie survival show still airing, but the later seasons really drag on and artificially extend conflict

>>86063564
season 5, when she single-handedly takes down Terminus
>>
>>86063844
My only point is that if you think that then the entire show is shit, until Negan. Then its fun again for like 5 episodes.
>>
>"marathoned"
>watched one episode
Fuck right off OP
>>
File: 1501509188208.jpg (46KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501509188208.jpg
46KB, 540x720px
>>86063301
"marathoned the first episode"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.