[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does cersei succumb to the iron bank? what power does the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

why does cersei succumb to the iron bank?
what power does the iron bank have over reigning queen?
>>
>>86056525
She's the Queen of Westeros. Braavos is in Essos.
>>
>>86056525
>succumb to the iron bank
What are you talking about they are sucking her dick.
>>
>>86056525
Well the Iron Bank is in Bravoss, what other organization is in Bravoss...

Wait what if Arya is really just a Manchurian Canidate-style agent of the Ion Bank?
>>
Plot twist: iron bank crushes Dany with interest rates
>>
>>86056525
The bank finances her you dimwit.

The realm is in debt, this was explained in season 1.
>>
>>86056525

Cersei BTFO of the religious rulers, but ran out of wildfire to do the same to the banking rulers.

No more tricks up her sleeve so she has to play by their rules.
>>
>>86056525
>what power does the iron bank have over reigning queen
Westerosi tax policies
>>
>>86057177
I suppose the deeper question is, what power does the bank hold in terms of collecting debt from those who default.
>>
>>86057944
They will stop giving her loans and than she can't pay her soldiers who will easily defect to the other side. The iron bank funds her entire war campaign
>>
>>86057944
they fund the other side
>>
File: 1495156205364.png (3KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
1495156205364.png
3KB, 209x242px
(((the iron bank)))
>>
plot twist: the iron bank has a liquidity crisis and recalls all loans with immediate affect
>>
>fuck over the Iron Bank

Best outcome: they never lend you or your family money again, putting your house's future at risk.

Worst outcome: they hire a bunch of mercenaries and sellswords to come rape you to death as an example to others

GG OP
>>
>>86057944

They give her money which she can use to buy goods and soldiers with. If she does not give the money back, the Iron Bank will find a way to salvage their investment. They will fund the other side, they will send the Golden Company as their enforcers etc.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 276x183px
>>86056525
They'll create a cable news channel and lie about her 24/7.
>>
>>86056525
Sit down op, and let me tell you all you need to know about the jew...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.