[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, this was pretty good!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-2[1].jpg (234KB, 1012x684px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-2[1].jpg
234KB, 1012x684px
Hey, this was pretty good!
>>
>>86055410
was it ?

way too heavy on the slapstick and meme humor.
>>
The dialogue just felt off-kilter, jokes didn't land right. You could really feel that there was a lot less creative freedom on this one compared to the first.
>>
>>86055410
>>86056528
>>86056682

It was better than the first one. This one focuses more on character and the father/son hero/villain dynamic. Jokes were ok being mediocre since it wasn't primarily a comedy
>>
>>86056682
this.

felt like disney really took charge on this one
>>
>>86055410
Dude quips lmao
Groot being cute little bro during some massive action on a background lmao
Dude bright neon lights EVERYWHERE
>>
Was much worse than the 1st one imo.
What the hell was the point of Drax again? They fucking reduced him to a walking meme machine with a 5 year old mentality.
Rocket and Yondu are the only things that salvages the movie for me.
>>
>>86056754
>it's OK that the dialogue was mediocre because there was a story

what a stupid opinion
>>
>>86056968

>any 5 minutes without enough footage to shift 10,000+ units of Little Groot merch is 5 minutes wasted
>>
Overall it was okay. The first one is definitely better though. There's so much action and fighting and little to none of it carries any weight, it's just filler and I find it pretty boring.
>>
>>86055410
>Too much babygroot shit
>Bad plot literally futurama.
>Kill yondu for no reason
>Bad villains
>>
>>86055410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY&t=1s

KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>86055410
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
File: ns2j2goh6yhfswhgghgj.jpg (94KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ns2j2goh6yhfswhgghgj.jpg
94KB, 800x450px
Good:
Interesting plot that fleshes out Quills backstory
Some cool action sequences
Yondus arrow
Rocket and Groot
Adam Warlock tease

Bad
Drax gets no character development, is reduced to a joke character.
Some iffy cgi in some sequences.
Another prison escape.
Plot is stretched badly, too many unimportant scenes.
Excessive cutting, i guess thats typical of MCU films though.
>>
It was very enjoyable baby groot was cool the new music was tight
Its sad that they are making thor 3 copy this movies style i gotta bad feeling thor ragnarock isnt gonna do good the comedy feels forced atleast on hemsworths part reminds me of how cringey he was in ghostbusters
>>
>>86057050
nice straw man no one said that
>>
>>86058166
>sylvestor Stallone selling his soul to the mcu cause he aint famous no more just like jeff goldblum michelle Pfeiffer and michael douglas
>>
Very impressive that they didn't manage to take back the reddit the movie title from deadpool

if ready player one can't do it then its all over
>>
>>86058253

The guy I'm replying to did, you should read it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.